Best $ for Sanuk Worldwide

• 4 months later...

not a cheap place, generally bad value for money, bad food, lots of police hassle, but cuba IMHO has the best girls in the world, and it's really easy to get laid for free

I was in Havana in 1999. Apparently there was some sort of crackdown in '97 or '98. While the girls are still there, you gotta do this cloak and dagger game with the cops that is un-nerving. The moment that Fidel either dies, or gets deposed or whatever; I'll be back with bells on! smile.gif" border="0

-=/NN

quote:

Originally posted by pippo:

not a cheap place, generally bad value for money, bad food, lots of police hassle, but cuba IMHO has the best girls in the world, and it's really easy to get laid for free

quote:

Originally posted by vtombrown:

If you are only on a short holiday, then how much cheaper can you get than Thailand? Maybe you can save a couple bucks per session in The Phillipines, Africa or in Cambodia, but so what? The real question involves what the other countries have to offer in the way of adventure, convenience (access, good food...) or beauty. Right?
smile.gif" border="0

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

Well err ...

Five best "encounters" all in Cuba ... Had nothing to do with money. Next best five in Nigeria. Had nothing to do with money either.

Remember two occasion in Santiago feeling almost overwhelmed. Felt I was entering an entirely new realm ... The sort of sensation you will very rarely experience in life: There's *nothing* beyond this, this must be the pinnacle, the zenith ...

Never ever felt like that in Thailand although Thailand is obviously a nicer place in general ....

And by the way: Been thinking how to explain the differnece between African galls and Cuban (or Dominican Republic) galls and the only thing I can come up with is describing African galls as rough diamonds and Cuban galls as delicately polished.

I've never been to Mombassa but African pussy is pretty much the same all over the continent I assume in which case I would recommend Ghana. Port Hartcourt (Nigeria) is pretty wild but hardly a tourist destination wink.gif" border="0

Winston James,

I spent a month in Kenya about 6 or 7 years ago, most of it in Mombasa. There was quite a bit of freelancer action in the hotels, restaurants, shops and on the streets - if you saw something you fancied you just smiled and usually they would come on over. There were also a couple of discos in town that were quite good. One was in an abandoned coral quarry - I can't remember the name but it's on the north side of town across the causeway bridge not far off the Reef Hotel matatu bus route. Prices then for LT were about $US10-15. The women varied a lot in looks but there were certainly quite a few honeys. There are a dozen or so tribal groups in the Kenyan population, and there are quite a few people from neighbouring countries like Somalia, so you get great variety in looks and physiques.

In bed I found them rather inexperienced but generally enthusiastic while not keen on BJs. I have never found women who come so easily and often - which was a nice change from white women. Many of them had a strong (to my foreign nose) personal odour that was a kind of musky, herbal smell - very nice! Also, their pubic hair was like steel wool - I had a raw patch on my stomach at the base of my cock for about a month after I got back. Altogether I would heartily recommend Kenyan girls.

Be careful about walking around on your own at night - always take a taxi if you are going more than a block or two.

Regards,

DocM.

quote:

Originally posted by DocM:

I spent a month in Kenya about 6 or 7 years ago, most of it in Mombasa.

Regards,

DocM.[/QB]

Besdies Kenya I read a lot of good things about Uganda(!). Can anybody confirm this?

quote:

Originally posted by Lamock Chokaprret:

I must admit to being mystified by the direction of this thread. With the prevalence of HIV in Africa, why in the world would anyone consider going there for sanuk. Condoms do break gentleman!

I think, in Asia it is almost the same. Play safe everywhere!

quote:

Originally posted by Lamock Chokaprret:

With the prevalence of HIV in Africa, why in the world would anyone consider going there for sanuk. Condoms do break gentleman!

I suppose this is a bit of a wind up???

Never stopped people coming to Thailand...one of the world leaders in HIV cases..

Archived