True or Not ?

BadaBing

I think this one has all you qualifications. Took me all of 2 minutes to find it. WITH more time, really nice ones can be found in that price range. I spent a couple months, visiting some. With the idea of first renting, then buying.

http://www.mrroomfinder.com/detail.php?id=774

Many others to be found on that page, between 20 and 35K. So under 40K, I do not see a problem, been insome, and seen very nice ones for that.

Sporty

Hmmmm,

Does not seem to be the direct relationship of renting, to purchase price, many times. I have always used, 7.5% times yearly rent, as a rule of thumb, for a value of a unit.

For me, I am more looking for a two bedoom, excellent location, in the 4 to 6 million range. Looking to steal it actually. BUT, if you look long enough, is my theory, someone is gonna want a quick sale for cash. I think I will get what I want for 5 million, 90 to 120 sqm.

I do not understand...

My method, is 40,000 for 12 months a year, equals 480,000, times 7.5 comes to 3,600,000. Not accurate, just something I picked up, in Real Estate classes. Rule of thumb, for percieved value, actually comes out close alot, in the USA.

BadaBing, should have no trouble to get a 1 bedroom, pool, gym and other amenities, for 40,000. Now if he wants other than Thong lo, or Suhkumvit, he can do either bigger or cheaper, for a nice place.

Many rentals, are underpriced, because of the huge inventory, of available units. Like the example I gave earlier. Good news for us, looking to rent and buy, is the inventory, will be increasing, with lots of new units, adding to the housing stock, now, and in the next few years.

40,000 for 12 months a year, equals 480,000, times 7.5 comes to 3,600,000

3,600,000 x 7.5 % = 270,000

480,000 / 3,600,000 = 13.3 %

If you want to sell the condo (or other property based on that method) contact me!

Correct solution is: 480,000 / 0.075 = 6,400,000

Control 6,400,000 x 7.5 % = 480,000

Archived