Eden Club to Open In Pattaya

Evel_Penivel

If I threw around 3,500 baht in a Soi 6 bar in Pattaya, imagine what kind of party I could have. I don't see it working in Pattaya, but you never know.

Excactly what I was thinking about. Interesting to see how it goes and what prices are charged for services in Pattaya. I believe they have to lower the prices to make it work.

It has more to do with establishing Eden Club within a certain niche. The potential customers for Pattaya Eden wouldn't want to go to Soi 6 bars in search of services, just as a big part of the BKK customers don't hang around NEP or Cowboy.

I appreciate the fact that I don't have to encounter hordes of drunken punters at the Eden Club and that a high level of service is guaranteed.

A lot of the BKK Eden customers have neither the time nor the inclination to spend hours trying to set up a threesome with BGs or FLers that may or may not turn out to be satisfactory. That's why I've become an Eden loyalist. Never any hassles, never any rip-offs, and the sessions have always met or exceeded my expectations. For the services Eden offers, the price is exceptionally reasonable and I'm happy to pay it.

Whether there is a big enough customer base in Pattaya to make an Eden Club economically viable, I have no idea. But in a big market, there's room for an upscale operation like an Eden Club or a Rolls Royce dealership as well as used car lots and Soi 6 bars. Each type of operation has its own customer base and they don't compete with each other, so both can thrive.

Evel

:devil:

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Web site...sure and bring back the board as well. Does two knowcking shops make for a "Daisy Chain"....Best of luck as I'll not be a patron!

Probably it will be 3-4 months before they open, my only protest is the address - Soi LK Metro.

On another board, Marc wrote Eden Pattaya would be located "around Soi Diana" with opening planned between Nov. 1 and Nov. 30, depending on how long it takes to get things set up.

Evil

:devil:

Archived