Eden Club to Open In Pattaya

Evel_Penivel

There already is an "EDEN" massage in Pattaya, some confusion possible. Edens location in Bkk makes it easely and discretly accessable to the many businessmen who frequently hit town and regurlarly stop there; very easy to squeeze into their generally tight schedules. Pattaya doesn't get a lot of those kind of well heeled players, though Rayong gets some.

He might need to market to the increasing numbers of couples who travel there for "mixed events".

The Soi LK Metro area and Soi Buakow in general is booming; lots of new, well appointed and cheap rooms, (B400 to B700) many decent restaurants and a nightlife all it's own. Even the nightmarket there is crawling with girls (and their close approximations) who'll play eyeball tag with you.

Last week, a friend started going there instead of beerbars in the early evening; never failed to score.

It will be interesting to see how he markets the place to the PTY crowd. Personally I use Eden in BKK for many of the reasons already mentioned, when I'm short on time, looking for something very specific, without any hassles.

Most people venturing to PTY are on holiday and therefore have time to experiment finding the right girls. Certainly there are plenty of girls on Soi 6 who will do it for much less than what he is currently charging in BKK.

They should be up and running by the time I get PTY so I'll be sure to stop by and post a detailed review.

If I threw around 3,500 baht in a Soi 6 bar in Pattaya, imagine what kind of party I could have. I don't see it working in Pattaya, but you never know.

you banged 4 girls or you drank a keggy of Heineken by yourself or how in gods/buddhas/allahs name you managed it to spend 3.5k in a soi 6 bar?

Eden club will work just fine if they have a good location near the hot spots! Near Soi LK Metro is probably not a top choice, I know so many expats and Thais who don't even know where it is!

I find it pretty much boring there! Been there 3 times and It is not what it is supposed to be atm.

The concept is fine and the marketing sucks!

Soi LK Metro is around Soi Diana.

Soi-LK Metro is a short "L" shapped street, which intersects on one end with the middle of Soi Diana and Soi Buakaho on the other end.

The LK-Metro area is relatively new area, providing bars, a go-go, Lucy's, accommodations, restaurants, etc. It has become a very popular area, especially with tourist punters.

Due to problems with vehicle traffic clogging up this small street, the Soi's business's have decided to curtail and now block all but moto vehicles in the evening. A smart move!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived