Getting Shoes/Boots Made?

sidsanuk

I've had shoes and jackets made at Liu's Bootery 280 - 282 Soi 19 Sukhumvit. Always quality work and reasonable rates. They also have a wide assortment of hides. My mate has had aligator and snakeskin boots done there.If you want to contact them

liuslb@asianet.com.th

Thanks we'll give it a try. Back up in BKK next week.

on Soi 3 , a short 1 1/2 blocks off Sukumvit is a shop called Anns I think , its on the Grace Hotel side of Soi 3

they can have them made,

I had here make some small leather pouchs a few years ago , but never had shoes made there , but they have many styles to chose from

OC

I have used two places.

One on Soi 7....just as you walk down by the currency exchange....two pairs of wingtip dress shoes from there, one in black, one in deep mahogany brown. The black shoes look like ass two years later. The brown shoes...are aging wonderfully, really high quality leather, I get complimented on these shoes all the time. I think that they were around 3,500 baht, maybe 4,000 baht. Been a long time.

Also had a pair of boots and a pair of shoes made at a place on the 2d floor of Ploenchit Center, across the street from the Marriott, cannot remember the name of the place, but it is right next to the tailor shop there, and the natural cotton joint. The shoes...still look pretty good, but I do not like the style so much. I wear them infrequently. The boots....I wear them all the time. Decent quality, comfortable. They look ok. Sort of a compromise between a dress shoe and a boot. Not the highest quality leather, they do not hold a real shine....but they are very versatile, and they are good for the streets of Bangkok. I think that I paid around 3,500 baht for both these items, as well.

Archived