Getting Shoes/Boots Made?

sidsanuk

Guys,

I have heard that Thai tailor made shoes are not that great. I've had a couple of pairs made myself that were not so good.

But my problem. My wife takes size 33-34 shoes. We cannot buy her decent boots anywhere. LOS, Hong Kong, Oz. Have tried everywhere. Hundreds of shops over the years. Never have small enough sizes.

So.....is there anywhere in BKK you can reccommend to buy small size boots or better still have them made. Any assistance will be appreciated. She has so many short skirts that are crying out to be teamed up with some nice sexy boots! You'll be helping make an old perv very happy :-)

Thanks

Sid

Mine are great, fit like old gloves on the first try. Cost 1000 baht!

For that in Aus you get some plastic shoes that hurt like fuck for the first week and dislve in the second.

Dr martins, suposidly good boots, last about 3 months with me!

My shoes, 5 years and still going strng!

DOG

I've had shoes and jackets made at Liu's Bootery 280 - 282 Soi 19 Sukhumvit. Always quality work and reasonable rates. They also have a wide assortment of hides. My mate has had aligator and snakeskin boots done there.If you want to contact them

liuslb@asianet.com.th

The place I bought them WAS in the place now called Nana Mall or something similar, however the same method I see used everywhere, measure your arches, trace the soles of each foot, and then come back 24 hours later for a test. Ready in 48 hours.

Bloodstones from Australia still last longer

DOOG

I know a guy who posts here sometimes, had a lot of custom boots made at Tony's leather on Sukhumvit near Soi 10. Maybe worth a look/try.

I tried Tony's a couple of years ago. Sadly the shoes were crap. Badly made, bad fit. Threw them away after trying them once or twice.

Archived