Absolut 7 bar

Partyguy

Does anyone hang out in this place or has at least experienced it? I know I've past it a million times but dont recall ever going in.

Absolut 7 bar soi.7/1 Sukhumvit

An old friend of mine says she is working here now and I just wanted the low down on the place..

Are there girls for the taking there?

Freelance joint?

etc. stc. etc.

It is nice place and I go often when I am in Bkk, with my gf to play pool. The ground & 1st floor have pool tables and the top has nice dance floor with live music band playing a few days in a week. The food is ok and the bf, I think is 500B.

This place is owned by same owners the French guy, of the New Wave bar at soi7, near he beer garden.

cheers

vinod

I wasnt sure if you could take girls from there as they are not particularly flirty and i actually crtacked onto a stunner that used to work there but she turned me down!!!. my god thats an unusual experience in thailand and that made me think the girls dont want to go with customers. but then again its thailand so der of course you can. ran into a girl that used to work there but is now working at the office on soi 33. she's now so 'busy' that i rarely see her. when i left bangers there was a few new gilrs working at absolute who were quite cute.

Been there a few times, has wireless internet and happy hour 4-7 I think (two for one). some nice girls working there and are for the taking if you fancy your chances. Food not so bad if a little pricey, v.good pizza.

Can pick up girls here just like any other bar, freelance mostly.

They have bands most nights, can get quite busy too. Usual pool etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll second soiarrai's thoughts. I like the place but I only go in the afternoons. Good free wireless connection, great pizza, 2 for 1 beers 4-7 and nice, cute waitresses. They'll play a game or two of pool with you if things are slow. No exepectations. But I usually toss them a nice tip for the lunch and pool. A good 'second office'.

Archived