Absolut 7 bar

Partyguy

• 2 weeks later...
. . . This place is owned by same owners the French guy, of the New Wave bar at soi7, near he beer garden.

cheers

vinod

I'm thinking the same owner also owns the nearby "The Ring" beer bar. Several girls working at both The Ring and Absolute 7 seem to know and socialize with each other often.

Hi.

I was enjoying the offerings of soi 7/1 this weekend. I had never really logged any time there, visited a club I dare not mention there for a quick drink once. Seems the popularity of said club has brought in some competition.

The Ring bar offers massage for 1500 baht for 90 minutes. The bar is nice, I didn't check out the facilities, but I am going to return. There were more than a few sexy, well dressed, and well looked after thai women working the room.

Note: Nice hair, fingernails, toenails, matching handbags and shoes....dressed tastefully and quite demure. Just what I'm looking for.

I suppose the facilities are exceptably upscale as well.

1500 baht gets you a massage and a handjob. Extras are available but tipping comes into play there. The girl i sat with was all about getting me upstairs into the room. She was really sexy. My wife was getting a falaffel in a nearby soi and I had to relent.

Some of the bars down the soi have hotel rooms above them for 750-1000 baht. Lets say you've gone to town at Nana, Cowboy, and Patpong and can't seem to visit these areas without running into girls who 'lub' you and 'miss' you...booo-hoooo-hoooo

Soi 7/1 is a self contained sanook hotspot. Worth a weekend of total bonage......and getting better by the day....if you need to get away duck in there....

Archived