Emporeum in Pattaya?

I have seen many places. It is just that Emporium is more convienent in that the movies are one more floor up if you wish to see one, Asia Bookstore is one or two levels below, Soi Cowboy is nearby etc.

I guess it is just a person thing as to why I like the place.

Just a Thought.

Charles laugh.gif" border="0

Hi!

quote:

On the top floor of Mikes mall, there is a inexpensive place like the Royal Garden where you buy tickets and get your food. The food was excellent and cheap. Can't remeber

the prices. Worth a check out.

ZMAN Z28

This food court has all signs in Thai and the people that work there either can't or don't want to speak English. The obviously don't want tourists there. Every time I have had a look at the place it has been nearly empty. Thai business strategy is sometimes difficult to understand.

regards

ALHOLK

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Charles:

Any one know of a place in Pattaya with a food hall similar to that on the top floor of the Emporeum on Sukhumvit? I know I can get a great feed for around 50 bt at the Emporeum on Sukhumvit, but what about Pattaya?

Just a Thought.

Charles

Just returned from BKK/Pattaya. The food court on the ground floor of the Big C in Pat. offers a wide variety of inexpensive dishes with the additional advantage of wait service (no coupons) unlike RG Plaza. Cinemas on 2nd fl, 3rd. for us Yanks, and much more Thai eyecandy than the Pattaya Tai malls.

-- the Pale Rider

Have to agree with you Pale Rider. The foodcourt there at Big C is one of my favorites in Pattaya. Also like Bhan Thai and Ali Babba on Central Pattaya Road, Daidomon in Royal Garden, and Lobster Pot on Walking Street. For a change of pace, try New Orleans Cafe on Pattayaland 2, great food and good people watching.

Smitty

Archived