Trip Report - Saigon

MooNoi

Hi.

Just recently returned from a business trip to Saigon in Vietnam.

Even though I was working I still managed to get a couple of nights off and sample the local nightlife.

I love VN chicks - I really go for the pale skin and Chinese-type features. Some of them are simply gorgeous IMHO.

The first night, I went down to a street near the back-packers area. The street was called De Thanh. (Sorry if I spell any of these places wrong - I'm going from memory).

There is a series of bars lining the street with chairs and tables inside, and deck-chair type things at the front of the bar facing the street.

They're not packed with girls, but there's a few in there and they're quite happy to sit with you if you buy them a drink or two. There's a little pressure from some of the girls about buying drinks, but I found a couple of girls who didn't take the piss. I was paying 30,000VND (about $2 USD) for a Heineken, and 50,000VND for their drinks. (About $3USD).

I met one girl in a bar who wasn't the best looker, but was very friendly and affectionate.

After asking if I wanted to go with her for a short time, she quoted me 700,000VND ($43 USD). This includes the hotel room. (In Vietnam it's illegal for girls to go back to your hotel room. I'm sure there's some hotels that are girl-friendly, but I'd heard about police raids and the like, and didn't want to risk the grief).

She was the cheapest girl I spoke to. The others wanted $40USD plus $10-15 for the room for short time. However, ALL the girls I spoke to said it was no problem to "take sexy photo!" :grinyes: :hubba:

The hotel room was nice, and no hassle from the staff.

The chosen girl let me take about 50 photos of her - with/without clothes, in the shower, on the bed, masterbating, sucking me off... the works! Nice one! (Makes for a nice memory now I'm back at home!)

She was a willing performer (I've never had a bad VN chick to be honest - they're very keen to please and don't seem to mind what you want to do to them as long as it's not sadistic).

I rounded the price up to $50 as I was extremely satisfied with the service which got a big smile and kiss from her as I left the room.

The second night, I went up to Hai Ba Trung Street which has about 6-7 little bars with dark windows and doors lining the street. As you walk along, the doors open and a few little VN heads pop out beckoning you in.

There is a lot of hassle and hustle in these bars. Beers for you are still only 30,000VND, and drinks for the girls 50,000. However, as SOON as you sit down at the bar, you are assaulted by a girl or two straight away. Each bar has about 20 girls, and there no chance to sit and perouse the ladies before making your selection. After the first 2 places, I learnt to say to the mamasan, "I don't want lady just now, but give me a few minutes and I'll talk to a lady that I choose". They were cool with that. However, a LD is going to be a standard small Thai-sized LD glass, but with a thimble-full of Coke in it, which really annoys me. That's taking the piss. The girl will down it like a shot and then ask for another straight away. (We really don't realise how good it is in Thailand in terms of lack of hassle!)

About 75% of the girls wear too much make-up in these bars, and they're quite dark so often its hard to see. (Think most of the bars in Soi 6 Pattaya and you'll get the idea). You can't really diddle pussy, but the girls will kiss you and fondle your dick through your pants without any problem. There's usually a couple of real cuties (and sometimes a stunner) in each of these bars.

With the rate they down their LD's it can get expensive. There were also a couple of girls in some of the bars who looked VERY young. This worried me and I made sure to avoid them.

The quoted prices from the girls in these bars was $50USD plus hotel $15. Give or take a few dollars.

After the 5th bar I was a little disillousioned (and with a much lighter wallet) thought about heading home. I headed around the corner and found a little bar in Duong Du Street opposite Latin Cafe which was called "Ny Saigon".

There was much less hassle in this bar, and some real cuties. The girls got a full glass of cola here and didn't skull it.

Unlike the other bars where I was the only cuz-ta-mer, there were a couple of American expats in there. (Thanks to those guys who gave me some tips and told me about prices etc... hats off!)

I met an absolute cutie in there who told me she was 23. (Finally someone who looks their age!) She had an AMAZING body and stunning face. Her English was great and we had a good chat over an hour of so.

I know different things push people's buttons, but the way this girl passionately and tenderly kissed my neck and nibbled my ear was like an electric cattle-prod going straight to my dick. Soon I was "harder then a chapter of War and Peace". I had a bone a dog couldn't chew through.

I negotiated with her, and the price was quoted as $70 including hotel. I tried to negotiate for a discount, but no-go. It didn't matter - I *HAD* to have this chick!

She wanted the money up-front before we left the bar. Strange. I've heard its like that in the Philippines, but I have never encountered it in Vietnam.

Anyway, I came out of the toilet ready to leave and saw her handing over the money to the mamasan.

When we were in the taxi, I queried with her as to how much she gets of the money. She told me $15 for hotel, $15 for mamasan and $40 for her. This pissed me off. If they want to charge a bar fine, do it up front and let the girl keep the money she earns. Anyway, if she was happy with $40 then so be it.

In the hotel room, this woman was a stunner with her clothes on, and a goddess without them on! She was wild and a totally awesome time. She did it all - deep throat (and I mean DEEP)... every position, anal... the works! In the bar she quoted me 2 hours, and she gave me 2 hours. After 2 shots, I was completely spent, but after the second shot, she made me lick her pussy until she came once more. (Ok... she may have been faking, but if she's that good an actress I don't really care).

Lots of sexy photos here too and I gave her a $10 tip which kept her very happy. (She even offered to be my girlfriend if I moved to Vietnam... ha ha! Would be an awesome GF if she's that hassle free during the night, that great in the sack and looks that good on your arm as you walk down the street!! Oh well.. I can dream!

I left the hotel feeling completely exhausted and went home and slept 10 hours straight. (Unusual for me to sleep that long).

So if you are prepared to put up with some hassle you will find some great girls in Vietnam who will really take care of you in the sack.

One thing that DID worry me however, was both the girls I went with said "you want condom or not" when in the room. I gave both of them a talking to that they should use condoms with ALL their punters - no questions asked. I hope the message got through.

Thailand is still number one for me, but if you combined the VN girls skills in the sack and their looks with Thailand bars, you'd be pretty close to Bloke Heaven!

MooNoi

Thanks for the report. I've "toyed" with the idea of going to VN sometime, but not for the girlies. Just a couple of days to look around and see what it's like now. Despite most reports concerning VN and it's "low-key" P4P opportunities for farang tourists, your report does give birth to some hope. :)

HH

• 3 months later...

Great report! And I completely agree, wish there was a BKK-style scene in Vietnam, for bars, massage places, and the like. It would in fact be my destination every time. I have not been able to encounter enough VN girls in my life and it has become harder where I live to find working ones that are relatively fresh, so I've been to VN and the bars you mentioned are the only places I've had sure things, and have matched your experiences in terms of fast fast drinks with much too much pressure in them, but they were the only places a non-VN guy who doesn't have local connections seemed to be able to score. And yes, some of them had a stunner in them. I got a little depressed seeing the stunner go nuts all over a lot of guys who ventured in while I was trying to pay to take her out. Some guys had obviously been there many times with her and I don't blame her but man, it was a little depressing. Still, I'd love to have seen the pics of the one you described, even just her face. The VN girls win hands down for me in the looks department as well as their sweet voices and feminine ways.

I wish I could find a massage place there where you could pick from a lineup. That would be better than these high pressure bars.

-TB

what are the costs in Saigon, how much are 1000baht a night type hotel rooms , pepsi or beer from the 7-11 ( probably a local market) taxis or trains,

just the normal stuff you would buy everyday ?

There is a pretty cheap flight from BKK to Saigon on Lufthansa , less than $200US RT

OC

thinking of going because there are not enough Vietnamese in the OC :)

what are the costs in Saigon, how much are 1000baht a night type hotel rooms , pepsi or beer from the 7-11 ( probably a local market) taxis or trains,

just the normal stuff you would buy everyday ?

There is a pretty cheap flight from BKK to Saigon on Lufthansa , less than $200US RT

OC

Hi OC,

You can get a "1000 baht" room in Vietnam for about $20 US. (Less in country areas). IMO hotels are a much better standard in Vietnam - and a lot more kitsch and quirky... I like them).

Pepsi, Coke, snacks etc about on a par with LOS. 50c for a can - that sort of thing.

If you eat local, food is very cheap. You can get food in a basic restaurant for the same price you pay for it on the street in LOS.

Remember you'll need to pay for a ST hotel as chicks cannot go back to your room with you. If the hotel lets you, and you take her back, you could be asking for trouble from the cops.

Taxis and trains about the same as LOS.

Archived