Heaven above celebrates divorces

BJ_Blackowitz

just received a newsletter from Heaven above

quote :

We have been doing some upgrades to our beautiful club & a recent addition has been The Party Room upstairs which has been fitted with a 42" plasma T.V. with surround sound system & very comfortable lounge seating for about 30 people. A ....

We have been renting the room out for many private functions which include birthdays, divorces, club presentations, weddings or any other event where you require privacy & discreet air-conditioned comfort.

WOW celebrating your divorce in HA :) now that is what i call CLASS ...

My divorce party lasted more than six months, it took me to places like Siem Reap, Boracay, Saigon, Vientaine, Subic Bay, Phuket.....it also accounted for a large piece of my divorce settlement, but WTF you can't take it with you and I'll have the memories on my death bed. How many girls? I gave up counting around 70.

I almost died in Heavens Above Jacuzi room!

NOT KIDDING

was there with 3 other couples, my buddy who was inside the jacuizi with their #1 girl. I had #2 girl and we started earlier, we wanted to give them some privacy and the 2 other 2 couples in the room just gave the bed free by heading to the bathroom for a shower! Since I was in a hurry not to loose my errection untill I arrive the bedroom i rushed out of the hot tub and wanted to walk down the 5 or 6 stairs. I slipped on the top stair and felt flat on my back on the ground level! The height difference must be 1.20meters or so. During the fall i focused on keeping my head high, If i crashed on my head I would most likely been dead or at least seriously injured! Seems i had a guardian angel. It hurt a little bit but the good news is that I havent lost my errection :)

Archived