Gifts

elfman36

Another quick question:

Is it still recommended to bring some small gifts for the BG's when you come to BKK? If so, what would be the type of gifts the girls would like? I haven't seen this topic for awhile and mostly on other sites.

Any personal accounts of what you do in this dept. would be interesting as well...

Thanks,

elfman

There is another thread on this, but here's my two sataangs worth..

I bring same small candy.. Chupa Choops etc..

I also bring some Western (American/European) t-shirts for the girls.. Size Small or X-small..

I know others who have brought simple make-up kits (lipstick,etc)..

I've also brought simple games and toys.. liks those small laser flashlights...

Anything that is "sanuk" and NOT readily available in the Kingdom is great!

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0

Chuppa Chupps are just dandy so is all the other shit but the minute your back is turned the gifts are in the bin, what they would like is a nice plain and simple card with a mushy little love poem written in Thai so they can understand it and a big fat 1000 baht note so they can forgive you for the fucked poem you wrote. wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

Bakkabon--

I've had that happen to me in the past.. but I refuse to give up.. I believe that if you make the girls feel just a bit "special" you'll make the whole experience better for the both of you... IMHO...

--UPSer

UPSer: I definitely like your style and that's exactly what I'm trying to emulate. My feeling is if a person is looking for that "holy grail" of a GFE, then why not give them a BFE to a certain degree. I don't like to treat these women as whores, hookers, or just a prostitute. They're not. If I can do just a little something to make a moment a little better, why not?

But a little clarification, if I may ask: When do you present the gift? In the Bar? At your Hotel? Just curious when to make the best point of impact? (I know this line is tempting, but you know what I mean...)

Cheers,

elfman

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: elfman36 ]

elfman36--

I take some small stuff (things that I can fit into pockets) with me to the bar.. I give the other things (shirts, etc) at the hotel..

I usually give them the gift at the beginning... This serves two purposes..

#1) It gives you both something to talk about. A sort of "ice-breaker".. You can talk about where you bought it and such..

#2) It also shows you girl that you have some sort of jai dee (good heart)..

Now, I will say that there are some girls that will "pretend" to like them and just give you the standard "service"... However, I don't operate under the assumption that this is the case.. I get much better results with "honey" over "vinegar".. Of course YMMV... but not by a whole lot!

Have fun...

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by UPSer:

elfman36--

I take some small stuff (things that I can fit into pockets) with me to the bar.. I give the other things (shirts, etc) at the hotel..

I usually give them the gift at the beginning... This serves two purposes..

#1) It gives you both something to talk about. A sort of "ice-breaker".. You can talk about where you bought it and such..

#2) It also shows you girl that you have some sort of jai dee (good heart)..

Now, I will say that there are some girls that will "pretend" to like them and just give you the standard "service"... However, I don't operate under the assumption that this is the case.. I get much better results with "honey" over "vinegar".. Of course YMMV... but not by a whole lot!

Have fun...

--UPSer
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Superb post UPSer!

I really think the key is to do something to make you stand out from the mob of other farangs vying for the ladies' attention.

Those who know me realize I go out always with my pockets bulging. Here are some of the things I took out with me this past Friday/Saturday evenings:

1. PEZ dispenser - still my favorite. Watch the smile it brings when they see this thing. And, as a bonus, they get a delicious piece of PEZ candy.

2. An assortment of plastic rings (many with glow in the dark 'stones') Again, very personal putting this ring on the lady's finger and telling her she is now your pa-la-ya (wife).

3. Neon rope bracelets. Glow in the dark, and fun to put on the lady's wrist and adjust.

4. Butterfly hair clips. Yes, you do have to clip them somewhere.

5. Keychains. I have an assortment of these including an American flag one that I pull out when I hear the obligatory, 'where you come from?' And, the girls love to run and get their keys and have you put them on the keychain.

These are just a few. The possibilities are endless. Maybe I spent about $2-3 on these tiny giveaways, but you know what? These ladies don't forget these small tokens (a downside is that often they come running to me with their hands out as soon as I walk in the bar). A small price to pay to have extra fun when you go out.

I know some guys shake their heads and think, 'how juvenile and why bother?' when they see me doing this. However, it works for me, and I really suggest you give it a try next time and see if there is a difference in your nights out in the bars.

Again, as UPSer said, it is an icebreaker. Guaranteed 100% to draw a smile and suddenly the two of you are closer and ready for some fun. And, as he also said, you establish yourself as jai dee - someone all the ladies want.

A little bit of effort and a pocketful of trinkets like these can go a long way IMO.

Sarisin--

Finally ONE person who thinks the same as me... I've done the pez thing in the past.. For some odd reason I got a luke warm reception.. I will try it again.. perhaps all the girls just got back from the dentist... LOL...

I've done hairclips, bracelets and even waterguns.. LOL (I'd re-think the water gun ideas again, it was a BAD idea on my part)...

This time I got a bunch of skin creme (real basic) but has a real nice rose smell.. I got it from Macy's.. small tubes were $2.75 each... so I got 10.. LOL....

In the past I've always been asked to rub it on the girls.... LOL... what better "ice-breaker" can you get.... Plus it sends the message of 'I care about you'... which IS really true..

Again... YMMV..

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: UPSer ]

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

Those who know me realize I go out always with my pockets bulging.

Oo-er! I say! I'll bet your entrance gives them a nice, warm feeling!

I'm not sure if it helps the sex, or just makes them think you're a warm-hearted sucker, but the best presents, as always, are those which show a little personal consideration. A few years ago, I knew a girl who liked kung-fu movies. Soon after I got back to England, I happened to see a Kung-fu teddy bear that did all the moves and Bruce Lee noises. I duly sent it to her in a nicely-wrapped parcel. She still loves it.

quote:

Originally posted by UPSer:

Sarisin--

Finally ONE person who thinks the same as me... I've done the pez thing in the past.. For some odd reason I got a luke warm reception.. I will try it again.. perhaps all the girls just got back from the dentist... LOL...

I've done hairclips, bracelets and even waterguns.. LOL (I'd re-think the water gun ideas again, it was a BAD idea on my part)...

This time I got a bunch of skin creme (real basic) but has a real nice rose smell.. I got it from Macy's.. small tubes were $2.75 each... so I got 10.. LOL....

In the past I've always been asked to rub it on the girls.... LOL... what better "ice-breaker" can you get.... Plus it sends the message of 'I care about you'... which IS really true..

Again... YMMV..

--UPSer
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: UPSer ]

Yes, try the PEZ again. Sometimes the girls are a bit mystified at first (some think it is a lighter), but after they get the hang of it, they love the things.

I hear what you are saying about the waterguns. I once took a bunch of rings that had a small bulb attached to them and, when filled with water, gave the unsuspecting a little shot of water in the face (not good in the eyes of course). Well, these things got out of hand and I had a little Songkran explosion going on.

Good idea with the skin creme. Here is another that has worked well: body glitter. I have several that come in a tube. Once I spread it on the body parts of one lady in the bar, the line starts to form. I just let 'em tell me where to put it. Sound good?

Good to exchange strategies with you my friend, and, UPSer, I'll now be looking for the other guy with the PEZ dispenser in the bars.

Archived