Mexico?

Sukhumvit

Hi Damen

thanks for the tip. I missed my check out time so I'm stuck in this pit for another night.

Actually went to Esmeralda's spa, just behind Anthony's Disco just before lunch. One hour massage for $55.00. There was a choice of 4 girls. Picked one with a pierced nose. I saw one of the others had a pierced tongue after I'd chosen. So maybe she was the oral queen? My chica told me to take everything off and as I lay there totally naked she gave me the most exquisite oil massage.

After 20-30 mins of this, she had the most delicate touch it was untrue, she asked if I wanted extra services. Did I ever! So she reeled off the prices. Handjob $60.00. BJ $90.00. Full Sex $150.00. Jesus wept! I was feeling really horny by this time so luckily for me I hadn't been to the cambio. I noticed that there was a cruise ship in town so maybe they can make this sort of cash. The girl didn't speak any English. When I explained I'd not got any money she got her friend to come in to speak in English. So I'm lying there with an erection which she covered with a flannel whilst her friend tries to do business with me. I explained I didn't have the money on me and she said I could leave a cell phone if I had one afterwards and go for the money and I'd get phone back after (mental note to self buy cheap throwaway phone!).

It was a real turn off. Not the gfe of Thailand at all. I managed to resist. Little did they know I had fifteen hundred bucks in travellers cheques in my bag! I did ask if they'd accept travellers cheques but they wouldn't. That's how horny she got me. She didn't even touch my old fella. No brushing against it or playing with the inside of thighs or pubes. Worked all around the area but not in the danger zone.

The other girl who wanted me to go to the ATM and said that I could leave a cell phone as deposit told me that I had 15 minutes left of my hour to do it in. So I double checked and asked if she meant that the extra service of full sex for $150.00 must also be completed within that time and she said yes! I told her that maybe it would have been different if she'd told me at the start about the rate and I had an hour but $150.00 for 15 mins of hurried shagging? So when she saw my point that it wasn't such a good deal she said that I could have another 10 mins after the hour for an extra $10 for use of the room. We're talking about a glorified cupboard here with a plain old massage bed. I was the only customer in there. Obviously they didn't think that they'd lose a punter due to their thoroughly mercenary attitude. Clearly the customer is not king in Ensenada. So different to other massages in sleazy dumps around the world.

Anyway, did a little more internet trawling after that as I knew of at least one other spa in town called Luxor which was where the Mexican guy is now located. I did a search for spas in Ensenada and came up with a Spanish language page which said that 5 massage spas which were a front for prositution were closed down on 13th October 06! So only a week last Friday. Lucky me. I actually found one of the others purely by chance, Pink Massage, on the main boulevard along by the port. So they must be trying to clean up this dump. They still cater to the piss head college students though. Walked past a couple of pools of vomit this morning. So out with the whoremongers and in with the alcoholics! :cool: I do so hope that no bright spark takes it upon himself to clean up Pattaya. This is a warning of what could happen. Just nothing but tourist tat and bars for families/tour parties.

Why, why, why did I come here and not fucking go to Thailand? :mad:

Hell there are some ugly chicas here. Now in TJ.

Walking around the Zona Norte in the day is a sobering experience. At least the chicks in Thailand look good in daylight, well some of them do. I've never seen such a bunch of burnt out, ugly putas in my life. No wonder some of these Mexican guys wander around with faces like they just swallowed a wasp.

Guys, you who are currently in or reside in Thailand, you don't realise how lucky you are. Thank Buddha for pretty girls.

IMHO border towns of Mexico are scary places.

4 or 5 years ago went to a border 'boys town' .. was in Laredo for other reasons & decided to cross the border.

multiple, 20?, bar / bordellos inside a concrete walled compound .. nothing but fat ugly dirty looking lasses in the 5 or 6 'bars' I went into.

left, asked a taxi driver about upscale places .. he dropped me off at a 'Mens Club' far from boys town

only Gringo in the place & the other men in the place were giving me the eye

the dancers were no better than the 'boys town' 'hos.

.. had a drink, left .. no taxi .. seemed like an hour to get a taxi & was warned not to leave the fenced compound of the Men's Club

interior Mexico maybe different but border towns are scary .. I would not go again.

I know exactly what you mean. Some of the Rateros that hang around the corner of Revolucion and Coalhowthefuckdyouspellit Street in TJ would give Danny Trujillo a run for his money (he's the rather grim looking barman/vampire from Dusk Till Dawn.)

Actually once the day warms up, about 3ish onwards there are quite a few stunning looking women around in Tijuana's "Alley" - it's the little street that runs between Ninos de Heroes and Constitucion. It's the main drag where most of the action goes on. Cute chicks in tiny miniskirts that barely cover their panoches. Some favour that Catholic school girl look, as in Mermaids on Coalywallydoodlealltheday street. You know knee length white socks, white blouses and tartan miniskirts. Fine looking women.

The problem here is that it's a completely different MO to Thailand. The street girls, and some of them are smoking hot, are not really freelancers. They're mostly attached to a particular hotel that they stand by. The deal is you give them 200 pesos/20 dollars for short time. And short time is short time. You go upstairs into the hotel and hand over 5 bucks for the hotel and are handed a roll of toilet paper and condom. Then you've got 15 minutes. That's right. 15 whole minutes. The shortest time I've ever had in Thailand was an hour.

Once in the room it's fucky sucky with condom. Yeah sure sex needs a condom but they won't even barely play with your todger without a raincoat. You are real lucky to get a girl to give a bbbj. Not even talking CIM just uncovered. Plus if you wanna handle that panoche or even suck those titties, that is if she'll take her top off, then it's either nada or they want more bucks.

And when that 15 minutes is up it's up.

A pretty industrial, joyless experience all round. Pity as some of the hotties could give the chicks in LOS a run for their money. Their shitty attitude towards sex is obviously why their guys have such a macho attitude. :smirk:

The further you get from USA and American Whore economics,the better off you are. Pussy should be cheap cheap cheap! in 3rd-world countries. Why they can get top-dollar is beyond me. My theory is dumbass americans with a few extra dollars can easily visit Mexicio and spread their money around. Thailand is far enough away where our dollars are still appreciated! (:

Too bad I saw this thread so late-I woudl have warned you bro-

TJ sucks its a nasty hard street scene. I get dragged down from my home in San Diego by a friend who mongers there if I am in the states ( i am 50% los AND 50% sD) and I go have a beer or two and wait while he goes arriba. But its pretty rugged/nasty really-and dangerous. I guess there are a few gems somwhere but my sense is they are dirty. I went up stairs once and like the other guy said she pulled off her pants and the smell almost knocked me over-Hm no thanks. I prefer the girls up in SD (really)or the regular girls in Mex but the WG- hmmm...ugh

Archived