Mexico?

Sukhumvit

This guy from Texas was telling me that he went down to a whorehouse in Tijuana and found this old whore. He said when he lifted up her tits, there was a roach under there. I wouldn't take him too seriously though because he also told me that in China, girls pussy goes sideways....

Any one got tips for a few days of fun south of the border?

Will be in LA late October and will have 3-4 days free. Best way to Tijuana anyone?

Places to stay?

Dos and don'ts?

When I was living/working in San Diego (for three years), most weekends involved a trip to Tijuana.

I always took the trolley to the border, walked across and either took a local bus or walked to the "fun" areas.

The bus takes you to the bus terminal on Revolution Ave, about the middle of the strip. This is mostly a tourist area, no action other then people watching.

Come out of the bus terminal, turn left and keep walking, you will get to the fun areas.

There are ladies for adult fun every three feet along the streets in that area.

There on one disco/pub/club...Chicago Disco? it was stocked from floor to ceiling with lovely ladies! hundreds!!!

There are ample hotels in the area for like $5 or something but they are not too clean...

Note: once you get down to the end of Rev Ave, there is (was) a pub or two on the corner that cater to the happy (gay) crowd.

This is the area that the US Navy, tour guides, police say, "don't go in to"...guess where we all beat feet to...but caution advised, it can be a tough part of the city!

Ohhhh, from the bus terminal you can take a local bus to a nearby city, Rosarita, a cleaner, quiter version of Tijuana, about 30 ~ 45 minutes away.

Good, cheap food and a nice big, clean hotel.

Cheers guys.

I'm thinking of heading to Ensenada after doing a bit of trawling on the net. Got a guy going with me who's not a monger so think I need to be a bit discreet (altho' he did mention that he'd like to do a side trip to San Francisco, so maybe part of TJ would suit him!). :o

The view from the bus from Tijuana to Ensenada was nothing short of spactacular -- it's where the mountain meets the sea.

I was touring in Ensenada about 10 yrs ago -- all of 2 days/1 night worth. I did pick up a babe there: when her jeans came off, her ass smelled so bad, it damn near knocked me off my feet!

I went deep sea fishing on a head boat but the fishing was not good -- a fellow fisherman said to me that a crew member of the head boat called me a "ranchero." I think the reason was that I hadn't quite gotten over being damn near knocked off my feet w/ the babe, and I kept banging the weights on the end of my fishing rod into the captain's cabin as I tried tried to cast.

• 2 weeks later...

Am finally here.

Got in last night. After a week in LA was really looking forward to this place.

What a dump.

Full of tourist crap.

Hussongs Cantina - let down. Full of mariachi guys out of tune.

As for the chicas you can forget it.

Found a few posts about Ensenada but they are way out of date. Couple of places referred to are no longer there. Was just looking for a massaage place and went exactly to where it was supposed to be and went up the stairs. Found a rather muscular Mexican guy who actually gave rather a good foot massage.

Last night trawled around a bit. Most of the places don't have girls dancing till after 7pm. In one place, Paris by night, lovely looking girls taking everything off. Paid bar $20 dollars. Went upstairs for a private dance for $60.00. And that's basically all it was. She writhed around a bit while I had a grope. She didn't do anything to me. All for the length of one dance. Downstairs her better looking friend wanted $120 US for an hour! Fuck me. I know that the cruise ships offload here but this place is a serious rip off. Obviously it's been fucked up by dumb, loudmouthed pricks paying over the odds.

Had a seat in Anthony's for a half hour or so. This place is supposed to be the pick up joint with 30 chicks after 8pm. Well there were about 7 of them. None too hot. They sat off by themselves too aloof to talk. It's next door to what is supposed to be the mongers hotel, Hotel 49. Also supposed to be a massage place near but didn't see it and I wasn't that drunk.

In Denys Pescador, sat with a lovely looking chica. Four dollar beers for me and eight dollar lady drinks for her. After about 5 asked her how much and she wanted cien. A hundred bucks. Explained to her, I speak a little Spanish, that I was basically the only show in town. She could come for less or nada. I was prepared to pay say ochenta, 80 bucks, cos I was pretty desperate by then. No dice. So even though it was a lousy twenty dollars that was all I had in my pocket and the cambios had long closed. It was nada para mi y para la chica.

Earlier in the day as I was sauntering a strange thing happened. Two 15 year old girls spotted me in a side street and appeared from nowwhere out of a little alley. They immediately put on an act asking for money. I ignored them and walked on. They followed pestering me. Next thing a police car also appeared out of nowhere and drove by slow. Was it a set up? I don't know. They didn't look like what I'd expect feral street kids to look i.e. they weren't filthy dirty in rags. They both had matching maroon track suits. Later I spotted them running across the road towards the port. Strange.

Overall, I'm thinking of getting the hell out of dodge. Got an hour to check out of my hotel. Don't know if I'll move to another hotel or get the bus up to TJ. Wish I was in Thailand.

Archived