how much is longtime in bkk and pattaya

bigman

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pattaya:

It's up to you! Depends on how you want them to recognize you the next time! You give her what you think she is worth!!

If you want to establish some rules I would make a difference between Short Time / Long Time

Freelancers and Beer Bar 1000 / 1500

A Gogo Dancer 1500 /2000

A Gogo Showgirl 2500 / 3000

As I said above, the rate is up to you, a girl that tellse you a price unasked before you go with her is a "NO NO"! Never neogogiate the price with a girl in the bar, let it happen and pay! I pay the regardless where they work according to their service! Sometimes it is clicking and sometimes not, some girls just love to suck my dick for a really long time, or they want me to put my dick in their behind or the want me to cum in their mouth or it simply feels better with her than with others, in this case I pay her more, it would be ridiculous if you pay a girl only 1000 if she lets you anal her and cum in her mouth! Was she nice to you the entire time or did you have the feeling she just want to get over with etc...

Don't forget, many of the regular gogo dancers start working at 7pm and finish work at 10am when they leave your room, who ever thinks 1000 baht is an appropriate payment for 15 hours will probably never be very popular amongst those girls!

I always give them 20 baht on top for the motorbike taxi!

Last hint: if you like the girl and you want to see her again you shouldn't pay the min. amount you should pay above the average or even the max if she was good. A BG wil most likely choose you over another guy she doesn't know if the payment was generous. As I said before, it is up to you!

Why we're still expected to pay more for adventures with gogo girls than girls who work in the beer bars I'll never be able to work out.

I just don't get it. The girls in the gogos get bigger cuts from BF's / Drinks and we want to pay them more than a girl at a beer bar earning far less?

The girls in the gogos earn far bigger salaries than their counterparts in the beer bars.

Sure, gogo girls are considered more beautiful than their beer bar sisters, but there's still a lot of hot girls working in the bars who don't want to work in gogos.

Just 'cause a girl's a gogo girl, doesn't guarantee the sex is going to be better - in fact its quite often the opposite IMO.

I pay the same whether she's a beer bar girl / gogo girl / showgirl - whatever. It makes no difference to me. 1000 ST, 1500 LT, plus a tip if the "service" and attitude were top-notch.

Only ever had two girls complain about these amounts in the past 8 years of sanukking. And in the end, they both took the money without making a huge scene.

I just don't get it. The girls in the gogos get bigger cuts from BF's / Drinks and we want to pay them more than a girl at a beer bar earning far less?

The girls in the gogos earn far bigger salaries than their counterparts in the beer bars.

I think the idea of giving gogos more money is based on the fact that they are showing titties and pussies (sometimes)

In Pattaya a gogo and a beer bar girl having about the same salary 6k-8k. A beer bar girl needs to work from 4pm to 4am and a min. on drinks per month in order to receive her full salary, a gogo works from 7pm to 3am. Exceptions are the top girls, the top girls are allowed to start later, between 8pm to 11pm. In beer bars the top girls often don't get salaries because they are only around for 1 or 2 hours untill they get barfined!

The cuts for drinks in Pattaya are between 20 to 40 baht, depending on the drink and the bar, there is no difference between gogos and beer bar girls, the owners handle that individually.

When I said show girls, I was referring to girls from one of the top bars (not some cheap ass wannabe shows), top show girls make about 100k-150k in tip, up to 18k baht in salary. Paying a show girl 1500 for LT is probably not enough, the real stunners often get tips of 500 to 1000 baht from a single guy for a 6 minute show! Well, the real big earners only go with a customer when they really like them!

Other than that, I pay for the service and not for her profession!

In Pattaya a gogo and a beer bar girl having about the same salary 6k-8k.

Hi CT,

I'm with Elef on this one. All the beer bars I know in Pattaya pay anything from 3000-4500K per month as salary. Not higher. Most will get a 20B cut from the LD's in a beer bar, compared to 40B or even higher in the gogos. (Eg. 50B per drink in Peppermint).

The beerbars I know just pay the BGs a salary of 3-4 k baht.

I know 2 bars at soi 3 / 2nd road that pay way more! These 2 bars also charge 300 baht barfine, maybe an explanation for that!

These 2 bars in particular require 60 drinks per month in order to get the full salary. Girls cannot come too late more than 2 times! 1 day off!

Archived