how much is longtime in bkk and pattaya

bigman

Actually some beerbars just pay 2,000 baht, but you can't just look the numbers. You can pay 6,000 baht to a girl and later fining her 1,000 baht for not going with her customer who didn't want to use condom, together with some late arrivals in bar and the salary will be the same.

Some of the bars with a barfine of 300 still have the salary of 3,000.

Some bars split the barfine 50/50 with the BGs, some give 2/3, BGs work "outside bar" get 100 %.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pattaya:

Last hint: if you like the girl and you want to see her again you shouldn't pay the min. amount you should pay above the average or even the max if she was good. A BG wil most likely choose you over another guy she doesn't know if the payment was generous. As I said before, it is up to you!

The is no price set in stone. If your younger, hunsum, and have a personality, their is no doubt more than a few would just like hanging out with you for a bit of fun.

On the other hand if your opposite to the above you may have to pay above the average. There are som many variables that determine the final price.

However I disagree paying more gets you noticed for the reason you'd like. If anything, it raises the bar, and gives them all sorts of nasty ideas.

As the old saying goes, money can't buy me love.

If your looking for respect and a GFE, throw her a few curve balls and she how she takes it. If you sense money is her only object, look elsewhere, as I'm sure there someone for your type of desires.

Young hansum guys pay less and more likely to get GFE with no money? LOL, in your dreams. The bars don't work that way at all. It is very simple. The first punter to ante up to a girl who she feels will provide a reasonable sum gets her. Don't be surprised if you are a young hansum punter sitting with a bird who seems so loyal and interested in you when some old fart out of the blue bar fines her and she doesnt' even say good bye. It is a buyers market and minimum standards are rare and tend to be things like race rather than age.

I agree with Neo, most BG prefer older men becuase:

- have more money

- pay more for less (sex)

- more often are willing to become sponsors

- some want to marry and take the girls to their countries and

- they will die quicker (not so long marriages)

Archived