what time do beer bars and gogos close in pattaya?

bigman

have u ever had sex with a german? if the answer is yes to either of those questions i find another girl. ha ha

Better hurry up then, because I am almost finished having sex with them all ;). When you ask in 2 years about her baby, she will say "yes darling, me hab baby, it halb jerman, him papa doctor big butterfly!" :yikes:

You referring to the police and not the TV Show i guess ;)

Right now I am holding my dads hand in Germany since he is sick again but next week we can hook up for a beer if you want! I am having a condo at WH.

Have you ever checked the newly built place with the miniature pool across the street from the bar with the TV outside? At the same spot as the massage place? Someone told me they have fantastic and modern condos in there! Mine sucks, I have no reception with my phone since I am surrounded by other buildings! :(

Hey CT, sorry to hear about your dad. Hope for the best with him.

The place you're talking about is on the same side of the Lek towards beach rd. correct. Called the golden crab. My buddies and I looked at them in March. Are thinking of staying there. Currently in the states working. Will be there in Nov. Was coming in 2 weeks but work and legal issues have me postponing untill Nov. I got the info on the Golden Crab. Nice place and new. Kinda funny watching them build the place. Was good for a few laughs

Archived