what time do beer bars and gogos close in pattaya?

bigman

all said except that the beer bars turn of the lights at 2am!

There are several of freelancer joints that have opnend after 3am, note these are not all freelancers, many BGs after work got there as well!

Marine 1 closes 4am

Marine 2 closes 6am

Vibes closes 6m

JP Bar never ever closes, decent girls untill 8 am (located in the alley between Marine 1 and Marine Plaza)

i actually live 30 feets away from that bar!

I wish they had good birds!

No shit? Fortunately I always have a bird in tow when I'm coming home :D but I have stopped in for a couple drinks late night/early morning.

I think that its owned by one of the boys in brown or at least that what I heard.

Hey, there are so many birds in this city :)

Isn't Pattaya pointless when you have a girl already? Isn't that the time to go to Ko Samet ? ;)

No girlfriends for me.

The only girls I have leave in the morning to be replaced by another later that evening. :)

No girlfriends for me.

The only girls I have leave in the morning to be replaced by another later that evening. :)

Mine leaves 1 shower and 2 cigarettes after intercoarse!

WHY CT OH WHY ??? they ask me all the time!

The official version for a girl that was trying to pull some scamming lies one me is: "I have to work hospital 8am, i need to sleep before i cut people" I just love it to say that in Thai English. "You Doctor?`" they say... and I answer "yes i make milk and nose" That's what they all want. I just love it when a stupid scamming skank is getting desperate to see me again because all of a sudden I am her dream man ;)

Well that was the official version I use to tell to skanks, the bloody truth is that if you eat spicy Thai Food and especially Som Tam everyday, drink a lot of beer and whiskey and have another seafood dinner at 3am that I have gas like a maniac, I just can't wait to fart or to take a dump and I totally don't wanna do either of those things when a girl is around! :crazy:

Archived