Best place in Bangkok for shows

jonjon058

It has been a long time since I went to one of the pussy shows in Bangkok. Someone said they were like the temples, seen one you've seen them all. But I'm bringing some friends this trip who have never seen that stuff and I want to take them to one. Where is the best place in Bangkok to go these days?

Best place for lack of clothing...Soi Cowboy...some 'shows' there if you look around....long gun etc

By a pussy show do you mean ping pong balls shooting out of some old hags chuff? If so go to the pong...i think though that things are a lot calmer these days, so if its been years since you were in BKK, you might be disappointed. I certainly was!

Thanks for the advice. I go to Thailand often, 2 or 3 time per year, but these days I stick to Nana Plaza and they don't do any shows there anymore as far as I could tell.

My friends won't have anything to compare to having never seen anything like that before. So they will probably get a kick out of it. Never really liked Patpong. I used to like Long Gun, haven't gone there in years. Maybe we will that a shot (no pun intended). Thanks.

Archived