Mrs lazyphil's handywork

Guest baldrick

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<>

Eh?......a mate of mine sister runs a florist shop and he sent her the pix, she wants more, shes going to post them in her shop and if people want she can use in flower displays :)

Guest lazyphil

only 2 weekend night shifts per month these days (and 33 days holiday) and besides i seldom drink, prefering to go to the gym and avoid junk food and booze..... :angel: come on, think of something sarcastic to say :smirk:

Guest lazyphil

i tell u what she can cough up for me is the speeding fine i got from a mobile van police camarai picked up yesterday, just last month cleared my last 3 points on my licence, shame they cvant catch the yobs driving around cambridge taking potshots at passers by with a gun :onfire: .....as for your shot, i wont tempt fate/bad karma and make any comment!

<>

Dont forget fruit carving is good at weddings etc, so matching the wife's talents with florists who do receptions etc is a good idea.

One thought does run through my mind, with the sharp knives she carves with, I'd hate to see what she'd do to you if you was ever naughty (which I know you aren;t!)

60 quid and three points,consider yourself lucky as one Thai girl we know of is here on a 6 month visitor visa(goes back sunday)and got a DD10 her first month here.550 quid and an 18 month ban and of course BF had to pay :(.Does'nt seem to work the magic here with the cops offering them 500bht!

I dont know if you know Tom the fitness instructor but he has already reprimanded me on several occassions for letting my body get in such a state and now says I am beyond redemption :(

Archived