Number of thai kids....

buddha

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will quote Chris Rock to you Buddha on single mothers, and what happens..

"What the hell are you doing in a club on a Tuesday night? (to single mother) Is it your birthday? Did you get a raise? Then you got to go?? Yeah, bye.. bye.... Go take care of them kids before they rob me in 10 years."

Environment affects people, families, and how people turn out. So you're just flooding the world with kids that will likely struggle especially if you're shagging hookers.

They'll just wind up on their Isaan grandmas knee being raised by a "loong" and "yai" instead of mom and dad.

Cheers,

theNumbers

buddha10:"may have adopted four of the six babies"

Good luck for you!!! If they are mine, they will be unbelievably good athletes, and extremely good looking.....and I said 16. Nice screen name by the way.

Stickman: "Get a vasectomy if you cannot help yourself."

I see it as my duty to spread my superior genetics. Besides if you get a vasectomy do your balls swell up with sperm?

....illegitimate kids.....bastards.

Maybe I've one, it was a girl working in a thai massage in Pattaya. I seduced her while she was giving me oil massage, we had unprotected sex for 2 weeks, most times in my hotel - I didn't pay for the sex. I came back 2 months later and nobody there remembered her, she could had contacted me through Sabai Lodge, but never. I don't think she went back to her village, but maybe after I went away she met an other farang who brought her to a western country - with my baby???

The problem is people need a licence to drive, own a gun, scuba dive, drink etc but anyone can make children. Anyone who does a runner, does not pay child support etc should not be castrated! Plain and Simple. DO the crime, do the time. We dont need more single mothers the world is screwed up enough.

exilexpat: "licence to drive, own a gun, scuba dive, drink"

Where do you need a license to drink?

I'm in favor of the runner. I agree with you that single mothers have screwed up the world and people doing the runner should not be castrated. Well said exileexpat!!!

What crime is it that you speak of?

Archived