Living with a Thai Girl - eating with small creatures

Nervous_Dog

Jimmie has developed a rather disgusting habit one that I hope he grows out of. No itâ??s not his habit of groping breasts, a bizarre habit for a boy aged 1 year and 1 month, where any female who holds him has to worry that Jimmie will give her a nipple twist!

Rather it has to do with beer.

Now while we all enjoy a cold drink, the hot weather of Thailand ensures that every time you do so, you need to have a bucket of Ice near by to keep your drinks cold, even if your drinking beer. To make it worse, we donâ??t put the beer on ice, rather we put ice into the beer.

I hear the blokes in the pub back home reading this thinking â??Bloody weak little shitâ?Â, and when I first moved here if I was offered ice with my beer, Iâ??d announce in my civil tongue, â??No bloody way mateâ?Â.

However, after also discovering, regardless how hot it is back in Oz, in most places the pubs are usually cooler, and in Queensland the beer glasses smaller, so the beer doesnâ??t warm up as fast as it does here.

So my first few times in Bangkok I found I was drinking the beer quickly, for 3 reasons, 1 â?? to drink it before it got warm, 2 â?? it was hot and I was thirsty, 3 â?? it was beer!

The unintended side effect of this was I became my very friendly alternate drunk personality very quickly.

So, after a few unintended bush fires started on the hairier parts of my body, I discovered I could last past 9 pm if I added ice to my beer. It keeps the beer cold, dilutes so ND doesnâ??t self combust as often, and I last longer.

So, weâ??re all sitting around the table at home with some mates drinking beer this week, when suddenly I notice the beer drinkers have stopped adding ice to their beer.

What the . . . . I think, only to turn and see Jimmie, regadless of his cold and runney nose, still being a avid Ice sucker, plucking individual ice cubes from the ice bucket, giving them a nasty suck, and then swapping the ice cube for a new one, putting the gowy sucked ice cube back in the bucket.

Mate â?? what would my mates back home think?

â??Donâ??t waste a beer, keep drinkingâ? and I did, even if the ice was oddly Jimmie flavored.

So true, last night was quite interesting, know how in the middle of the night you get up and have a pee, well you dont expect a one year old to do that, rather they just pee in their nappy right?

WRONG

I was sound asleep and I swear I could hear tinckling sound of little splaches.

DarLek wakes up and shohuts out laughing, "Look at jimmie"

There he is, standing on the floor beside my head, he's taken his own nappy off and holding it on one hand while he pees on the floor!

ARGHHHHHHH

Its a NAPPY!!!!

No itâ??s not his habit of groping breasts, a bizarre habit for a boy aged 1 year and 1 month, where any female who holds him has to worry that Jimmie will give her a nipple twist

Ya My son did the same. We had a HOT HOT HOT Nanny. He used go around all day groping her and she did not bat an eyelash. Man I was so Jeolous. Little did he know that that is the best he is every going to get in his life. All downhill. LOL

Archived