pattaya

cj

I've stayed at the sunshine many times. Its OK. Last time I stayed in this huge room just renovated on the first floor. 790 baht i think.

Have a look at the penthouse hotel. Their site has detailed pics of the different rooms. If you can handle the assault on your vision you might like it. I'm booked in the 1200 baht room. CT you have one of your girl ready for me? Ha ha just kidding, I like only good looking girls.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CT you have one of your girl ready for me? Ha ha just kidding, I like only good looking girls.

haha, and they only like good looking men ;)

sunshine = Sunshine Vista?

that's an okay hotel, never stayed there but friends of mine did. It's cheap and a perfect location when you prefer beer bars over gogo bars!

CT, several of my friends regularly stay there and say the place is ok. I think the deluxe rooms in the new wing are better (entrance in soi 12) but if memory serves me correctly they are about 1200B? You should be able to get the more basic rooms in the old wing for 600-700B? If your girls moan about guys who stay at places like the Lek i take it they would'nt be too keen to go with the sort of blokes who stay in guesthouses/rooms above bars for 400B?! :shocked:

Simie.

I heard about the new wing, dunno anything about it!

What I know is that I can see the pool from the street and they can see me and that is disgusting! I am not good with budget hotels, I just heard there are plenty of nicer ones but that is just hearsay. The fact that I heard it a lot of times from "Lekers" makes me believe it is true!

Actually there are some nice guesthouses for small money, I just wouldn't wanna go there. If a girl thinks I am a cheap charlie by staying at the LEK hotel I couldn't care less, she still got me laid ;) Also I can understand their point of view, he has been there before, has seen the hotel was simple/crap and he went there again. I guess she has a point!

I was talking about sunshine hotel on soi 8, not sunshine vista. Beer bars in all directions and even one gogo bar right outside the hotel. CT if your girls prefer goodlooking men you better not let them go with me cause they won't want to look at you anymore :beer:

Whats this about the girls complaining about the room quality. Have they forgotten that quickly about sleeping on the floor back in the village? I wouldn't cancel your Lek reservations out of fear that the girls won't like it. They never object to the quality of a room.

Stayed at the Mercure last time, this was my impression:

"A note on Mercure Pattaya - place is okay, very clean, new, staff were completely relaxed about me coming back at all hours with some very marginal ladies, sometimes took IDs but not always, and no question of joiner fees. Tuk tuk was available whenever needed (though I'm too lazy to wait around for it to pick me up to go back to the hotel, moto taxis better/faster choice). HOWEVER, if you've been around Thailand a while, this place will be a disappointment - the building itself is just another Thai apartment block dressed up as a hotel. The room/toilet/balcony combo is just like any Thai apartment building with cheap rooms, tile floor, thin walls you can hear through. No clock in the room (left me a little disoriented sometimes), but there was El Safe... It's a perfectly nice hotel, but stuck in a disappointing building -- it felt like I was going back to girls' rooms (though the decor was much better than any Thai girl's room I've been to - for one, no teddy bear or cartoon sheets), and I can go back to their rooms for free... Got tired of it after a couple of days and switched into Penthouse - where, yes, I met a cockroach or two, once again.

YimSiam "

I was talking about sunshine hotel on soi 8, not sunshine vista. Beer bars in all directions and even one gogo bar right outside the hotel. CT if your girls prefer goodlooking men you better not let them go with me cause they won't want to look at you anymore :beer:

Oh man, i would be greatful you could take a couple hundred of my groupies!

So you are talking about the SUN BEAM hotel, aren't you you handsome man? :neener::beer:

Archived