Some Musings on Pattaya

preahko

You are right The Sea is pretty good, i have 5 BG friends there who are funny as hell, my gym mate (girl) works there occasionally, basically every night when I am there, she has the hottest body of a thai woman i have ever seen! When she was there the other night when you have been there you know who I am talking about!

I think I have seen the girl you are talking about occasionally at The Sea. She is in a class of her own, compared to the others, right? I have always wondered about her story. Perhaps you could PM me some info . . . ?

Montagu,

she is indeed a class of her own, at least when it comes to her body, I like her face but I know her a long time and I know who she is and definately see her inner beauty as well! I would not reveal too much about her or anything that bother her, the few things I am allowed to say i can say in public.

She is the most honest girl you can find on walking street, i promise that is the truth. She became a very close friend of mine and she is hooking me up with the hottest chicks i can think of since these hot chicks all wanna touch her body, she never let me down and she wants absolutely nothing in return. She has a great and pure heart, she is barely going with customers only if she is really horny and then she is doing it for the sex and not for the money. Like I said she is barely doing it and I know the reasons for that! She is funny when she is drunk and she is shy when she isn't. Tell her a secret and it will stay with her for good!

I wish there would be more girls like her, from the looks and from her personality we all could just profit from that. :)

Archived