Pulling in Trendy bars and clubs

mickey707

Whats the scoop on these places....Spasso, CM2, Bed, Qbar etc....

I only made it to Qbar and I was with a stunner so I didn't pay too much attention to anyone else. Is it only the regular thai trendies that get in these places, are they hard work or are they just more upmarket with looks and prices to match. I personally hate Trance, Hip-Hop and Techno music so if one of these trendy joints has some good funky music with hot freindly girls even if a little expensive....then thats the place for me. I just hope they are not like it is back in London....with any hot girls posing around with attitude like their shit don't smell.

Yeah right as there are any hot girls in England :neener:

Bed Supper Club is a pretentius little fuckhole, stuffed with pretentius stupid farangs!

CM2 never lost the touch of a hotel disco to me! The live band is semi good, the DJ music you won't like for sure!

When I was in traffic jam city I liked Hollywood best because it is not so awfully packed with stupid farang blokes, the entertauínment program is quite huge and the drinks are very cheap!

Qbar has definately the most stylish girls, also the biggest untrustworthy skanks!

10 more people / 10 more different opinions, i guess! I'd give CM2 a shot since it is impossible to eave alone, in Hollywood are many Thai Couples!

All of the above have freelancers. Bed probably has the least, but they're definitely there.

RCA and Ratchada soi 4 are the 'trendy' spots with the thais at the moment, but that could all change tomorrow.

Be careful who you try to pick up when you're outside the normal freelancer clubs. Making the moves on the wrong girl could put you in a whole lot of hurt.

Qbar has definately the most stylish girls, also the biggest untrustworthy skanks!

I like Q Bar, but this statement is absolutely true. There are some real stunners here, but when the cover is 700 Baht, I guess there is strong incentive to do what it takes to recoup on that investment.

Thonglor is becoming a trendy area, but like other Thai areas, you need to be careful.

Whats the scoop on these places....Spasso, CM2, Bed, Qbar etc....

I only made it to Qbar and I was with a stunner so I didn't pay too much attention to anyone else. Is it only the regular thai trendies that get in these places, are they hard work or are they just more upmarket with looks and prices to match. I personally hate Trance, Hip-Hop and Techno music so if one of these trendy joints has some good funky music with hot freindly girls even if a little expensive....then thats the place for me. I just hope they are not like it is back in London....with any hot girls posing around with attitude like their shit don't smell.

None of those are trendy places. They are all prostitute pickup joints for farang, with some other girls there too. Or maybe they've moved upmarket since I lived in Thailand? Enjoy yourself, but know what you're getting.

YimSiam

:yeahthat:

You don't go to those places to pick up GTG stunners. You need to go places like Susie Pub in Khao San Road or some of the clubs in RCA or Ratchada where there aren't any hookers at all.

Not sure if the OP is talking about working girl stunners or GTG stunners, but IMHO, picking up a GTG stunner for a one night stand is a rare event - even for someone who lives here and speaks Thai. You usually have to at least get a phone number and have a few dates first. That's if they'll actually talk to you in the first place.

So many guys confuse working girls in LOS with their more conservative and non-P4P scene sisters. Just because a girl working in a gogo will fuck a bloke at the drop of a bar-fine, the average Thai girl (which make up a far greater percentage of females in the country) will not. It annoys me when people think that every woman in Thailand has a price and is desperate enough for cash that she'll fuck any farang who asks.

The average, every-day Thai girl is quite conservative and not into one-night stands.

I also think taking home good looking normal girls in Thailand on the first night is not much easier than in my home country which actually has a reputation of being full of very easy drunken girls.

It's possible if you are good looking and act nice. But IMO they play very hard to get, I mean it's easy to get into convrsations with good looking girls if you both have common language but taking home isn't easy. But when you get the phone number it's a good start. Couple of dates and if everything goes well she will share your bed.

Archived