Ladydrinks in PTY

MaiLuk

Arrived from BKK. Thought I would save money in PTY.

Last night on Soi 13/4 I hit two gogos. These gogos both had limited customers.

The first was getting 150 baht for a cola. I bought one for a tatooed up girl. We got on well but then she didn't stay to finish her drink.

Then she and another girl who sat next to me gave me the usual "Buy LD for her." Getting pressure to buy a LD is one thing. Getting pressure to buy a LD at 150 baht borders on foolishness. I was feeling like they really believe all farang are retarded (we are but that is not the point), and that I in particular am retarded. They were not doing anything unusual. It was the price of the LD that gave the whole thing a different color. So a big "NO!" to the nice girls and off to the next bar.

The second bar was getting 129 baht for a LD. Don't know why they use the odd number. Bought one for a 20 year old girl. Then I paid her BF. I figured I better get down to business before I go broke hanging around these bars. :o

Mamasan insisted on negotiating the deal which i thought was weird. 500 BF and 1000 for ST. So I feel like I saved some baht in PTY after all. 1000 baht ST is not easy to find in BKK gogos.

I need to get used to the new pricing structure. Haven't been to the beerbars yet. Hope there is no foolishness going on in those.

Not so much foolishness going on in those.

The mama-san negotiating the deal happened to me once in of of the "Super" gogos... (Super Baby or Super Girl I think).

I wanted to BF the girl, and the mamasan came over and told me how much to pay. I basically told her it was none of her business, paid the bill, took ALL the change and fucked off and have never been back.

Most of the beerbars will let the chick choose what she wants as an LD, so watch out because if she gets a Corona or the like its going to be close to 180B. (See my seperate thread on prices of LD's in the regular Nightlife section).

Places on Walking Street, like Peppermint, Happy, Champions, Dollhouse etc are all around the 100B mark for an LD - unless it's changed in the last 2 weeks.

Jeez... for the price of a round of drinks for 3 people, and a BF or two you could have a damn good threesome with a couple of freelancers... Hmmm... now THERE'S a thought!

The mama-san negotiating the deal happened to me once in of of the "Super" gogos... (Super Baby or Super Girl I think).

Same here, same places, I told the mamasan that is up to me what I would like to pay! Actually I wasnt asking for barfine, just if the girl "Over there" wants to sit with me and my friends!

Of course I payed my bill and left without further talking, it was freaking annyoing that she called a price before I even talked to the girl. Probably mamasans way to tell me to fuck off!

Ladydrinks? No clue how expensive they are, I think I pay 100 baht at the Sea and 130 at Livingdolls 2, as I said before, I dont care about that, I know I pay too much since when I order a Sprite and the lady orders a Sprite she gets the glass from MiniMe and i get a real glass.

I don't like Soi 13/4 and if a mamasan is making the call for the prices then I will not give it a 2nd chance unless you are referring to Short Time Rooms, then it would make sense!

No not the ST rooms. I took the girl to my hotel. It has to be difficult for the girls to get LDs at those prices.

So I hit my first beer bar tonight. On Walking St. One of the Hot Tuna beer bars. Told a BG (yee sip pii again) to get a LD, she came back with a glass of wine. 150 baht. Bought her another one and a beer for mamamsan (85 baht if i recall) then BF'd the girl. Sweet mak mak.

So i built in some time tonight so i could work via the net. But my office in the U.S. is closed!! I completely forgot it was Turkey Day over there. Happy T-Day from PTY.

Losers.

:elephant:

Speaking of Hot Tuna, at one of their bars I was completely fooled by a LB. I thought i was looking at the most beutiful female face in Thailand. Her body was perfect and she had a tattoo all the way down her right arm.

I thought about having a talk with her. There was a LB with her. And the one i liked was wearing some outlandish clothes that showed her ass completely. Nonetheless I refused to believe this was not a girl. I figured I better ask one of the BGs just in case. She confirmed it was a LB. A bunch of other LBs showed up, some unbelievably beutiful. They are fucking everywhere . One LB who works that bar (I think) insisted to some Brits she was not a LB lol.

I think i recall that Katoy you are referring to, som nam nam to my friend Steve who found out when it poked him,lol. It could be another one since they have 3 or 4 very convincing ones on WS at the moment.

About the ladydrinks,

i was asking my friend at The Sea, they charge you the regular price for the drink and put 40 baht on top of it which goes by 100% to the lady! They usually drink coke or jack coke (which is thai whiskey) in both ways i pay 95 baht per drink. Mamasan gets pretty angry when a girl orders a Heinecken (LD price 135) or Baileys (LD Price 125)

Tomorrow I am going to report about the Living Dolls2 price structure

i found out real quick how those lady drinks can add up on my first trip to thailand....i took this girl home one night from a go go(dont remember the name)and the next night i stopped back there to see her to buy her a drink or two and by the time i left i had spent about 1000 bt between her and the mamasan and service girl....i was like what the fuck!!they were milking my newbee ass.....but that was the first and last time ....i learn quick

A mamasan that appreciates you and your business, a cute service girl wai'ing away, and a working girl happy to have you buying LDs in her name in her bar, and hoping/working for you to take her again... some say 1,000 baht paeng too mutt, but from where I am (about a thousand miles from Thailand), it's priceless...

YimSiam

A mamasan that appreciates you and your business, a cute service girl wai'ing away, and a working girl happy to have you buying LDs in her name in her bar, and hoping/working for you to take her again... some say 1,000 baht paeng too mutt, but from where I am (about a thousand miles from Thailand), it's priceless...

YimSiam

then you go right ahead and spend that money....it aint worth it to me ,when the only one i'm trying to fuck is the bar girl....

Archived