Ladydrinks in PTY

MaiLuk

Stopped in Carousel two nights ago. For the girl I liked and the mamasan I bought one lady drink each.

Mamasan then bought me a Black So.

Well I'm not gonna be outdone by anybody. So i bought 4 tequila shots for the two of them. Happiness all around. After too much black so I don't remember my final bill but I'm certain I left with the girl I liked. As someone said: priceless.

Let me be the first

Mamasans are usually a pain in the ass!

I stopped paying drinks for them. My well beeing with a hooker doesnt depend on them! The girls like me or not. I stopped wasting drinks for ugly service girls who usually say "where is my drink" which I use to answer with " at 7/11" and all her bar girl collegues laugh about it!

If I am a good customer of the bar the mamsan gets a drink, If I am not a regular she better stays far away from me, I come for a girl to fuck and not for a fatass whos time was over 356 years ago!

I dont care if she is nice or not, I only pay drinks for girls who are hot!

Sorry guys, mamasans are fucking overrated, they should stay in the background because I dont need her advice who is good or not, I dont need an invitation "you can buy ladydrink" fuck that! I choose the girl, I wave her over and if the mamasan has a problem with it she can ask me to leave!

I know many people love to know the mamasans, oh hahaha she is so funny! If you have no money she doesnt remember your name and is not funny anymore! Mamasans are supposed to take care of the girls, not the cusomers and in my bar I fire a service girl who asks "where my drink". Why? Because she gets salary for serving drinks and not fuck customers, if she is into that she better wars a bikin and goes on stage, point is that they became waitresses for a reason, either they have boyfriend or they are ugly, so why bother a customer with stupid reuquests which h doesn't decline because he wants to be nice!

I really hate that!

So the sea is your favorite bar? Was that you I saw in there Tuesday night buying about 12 ladydrinks and the girls all hopping around you?

I took a girl from their kept her for 2 nights. An old girl at 33.

Hahahaha (Angun)

you are the guy with the green shirt i think I recall blonde hair, actually pretty handsome, I would say late 30ies early 40ies, you where sitting right next to me on the right side of the bar, correct?

If that was you, she told me "Me horny too mud, he handsome"

or are you the guy having just as many ladies as me, my age, totally enjoying hisself!

I wish it was only 12 drinks because it must have been 120 drinks or so. haha (13k)

The reason for that exhausting night was the lady who never wears a bra (decent milk), not too pretty, actually a bit bum bui had something to celebrate and since she is my oldest friend in Pattaya i threw her a party!

Like your taste of girls, 33 has a real nice body! Too bad the number 1 girl, my gym mate wasnt there, she beats 33!

You still in town? I winder how they would look if we walk in together, lol :)

Of course I am looking like a young fucking kid because I am a young fucking kid, 34 is no age to look to old (at night) the shocking truth comes out at daylight! Hahaha!

I usually don't remember faces or other people in the bar that much, I don't forget you because your lady kept on telling "me horny so mud, he so hansum"

There are not many people in this bar having fun like you had last night or I had 2 nights ago! Lets go there together and see the reaction, that would be funny. Today I will keep my mouth shut! I wont say anything to them!

Archived