Show Poll!!

Savittre

Savittre, thanks for the tip.

Flashermac - I have done the deed in a lift before, though it was during a stay in the Canary islands and not in BKK. IMO there really is no problem with lack of time, once you hear the 'ping' you blindly hit a floor number button at the other end of the scale from the one that is lit. Even when the doors open you don't care - because when you are having a fcuk then you don't really give a fcuk smile.gif" border="0

I absolutely can't stand shows.

The whole point of a go-go bar for me is to provide a pleasant drinking environment with a large and varied display of gyrating young ladies. In a show, there's only a few of them on stage, doing something spectacularly un-arousing and furthermore, they dim the lights so you can't even see the rest of the talent!

One of the bars on NEP's third floor ALWAYS has a show going on. I just look in and walk straight out..

I agree with you guys that these shows are so boring. but, the fact is that they draw the customers in droves. And not just the first timers. There are a great many regulars and guys livieng in BKk attending the shows. I don't get it.

Archived