How much to barfine a showgirl

mickey707

My pal and I were in Pattaya and became regular customers at the Angelwytch Go-Go. Every so often the go-go dancers leave the stage and a whole different group of girls come out and perform a selection of acts, which invovle lesbian shows etc. its all very well done and i think everyone is thoroughly entertained and it does make a nice change from just having a stage full of girls just barely wiggling their hips.

Anyway I noticed these girls tend to disappear to the balcony level and sit with each other just chatting. Some of these girls are really hot, but can you barfine them and what price are we talking, are the barfines dearer and do they want more for ST and LT than the regular dancers.

If they are crucial to a part of the show you must have to wait until the last show ?

Anyone have any knowledge of this ?

I barfined a gorgeous showdancer from Hooty's (I think) a couple of years ago. Barfine was 1000 and mamasan requested she at least stayed for one more show, which was okay with me. In Hooty's the shows are (were) so frequent that the show dancers had little time to mingle with customers, so I had to get a waitress to call her out to talk to me. Memory is a bit hazy, but I believe I paid 2K for ST the first night, and 3K for LT the next night. Even the second night where she in advance agreed to LT she had to go to work until about 10.

4k for a Pattaya girl, lol!

Barfines for Pattaya Showgirls go up to 1000 baht.

Let's not bitch about it and compare it with BKK because you simply can't compare these 2 cities!

The good showgirls make their income from tips + salaries. The less good ones are keen to go with customers. In Living Dolls2 there are a bunch of girls who would not go with a customer from their bar, if you meet them later at Marine you have a shot on short time if you handsome enough in her eyes, but these girls would not fuck with you if you bar fine them!

Bars like LD2 concept is about the showgirls, the more show girls leave the bar the less people stay for longer than 1 drink. For me this concept works in this bar, because it is a Show Bar, it doesn't work for me at places like Hooteys, Champions, Boesché etc... because their concept doesnt build up on the shows! Heavens Above used to have 6 hot show girls, now there are only 2 left and for rather average ones have replaced the stunners. Some bars just make boring shows to ask for a higher bar fine (such as caroussel)

Now about the LT / ST prices

only overpay a girl if you wanna make sure she is waiting for you the next day other wise give her the ongoin rates which is 2k for long time, everything above is tip and if she asks for more she doesnt like you! This whole overpaying bullshit is starting to fuck up the price structure in the city only because some BKK people have no clue! Pattaya is about cheap sex and if a Show Girl hits the sack with you then only because she isn't hot enough to make enough tip, she gets up to 15k Salary while her regular collegues get only 8k. It is not your job to pay her more, you pay her what you would pay a regular girl too, as long as you dont wanna make a good impression!

One of Pattayas top Show Girl makes 5k to 8k every single night in tips + drinks. She never went with a customer, I was privileged enough to be chosen by her for 3 STs and 1 LT together with her friend, she is so well off that the only time I had to pay was for her friend.

Don't ask for prices upfront, fuck her LT and give her 2k, (2500 icl tip max) if she complains don't go with her again, it is her way to tell you that she isn't happy with you as a customer! Please stop overpaying these girls, everybody

He he, I knew this thread would get

some people up on their soap boxes.

Pattaya is about cheap sex? Yes, I noticed

that is a high priority for a lot of the

punters who go there. You know what?

I don't care what other people come to

Pattaya for, or how they try to define what

Pattaya "is about". I saw a hot show girl

and I wanted her. Sorry, I don't think

I overpaid. I paid exactly what I wanted to

because I think she was the hottest I had

seen in Pattaya. I was happy. She was happy.

Works for me.

I don't understand your reasoning that Living

Dolls 2 is different. At least when I was there,

both Hootey's and LD2 had almost non-stop shows.

To be honest, I don't even remember 100% whether

I took this girl from Hootey's or LD2 as they

are right next to each other and I went both

places.

CT, i don't agree its Bangkok guys over paying these girls. Most BKK blokes i know who go down to Pattaya for the weekend or whatever, do so in part to escape the high Bangers prices and a bit of sea air etc. Its mainly tourists who are over paying these girls. I find especially annoying the ones who state that they can pay what they want as its their money. They usually seem to think the more they pay the more the girl thinks of them. In my experience most of the girls just think they are idiots, but are quite happy to take their money. And the other type who insist on comparing the price to how much it would be in dollars or euros or whatever. When will these idiots actually realise they are not in Los Vegas or Frankfurt or whatever? You often find these are the same people who allow the girls too get away with poor service. e.g. pissing off early and turning an agreed LT into an ST and then still giving them LT money.

Simie.

Yeah and I can see you don't get the point, if you guys don't stop overpaying then you ruin the entire price structure here. One who got 4k from a bloke is not really happy with 2k anymore. So hard to understand? I don't accept arguments like "she was worth it" to be honest, what these girls do is worth a lot more, they risk their ass everytime they go with a stranger, they sacrifice their youth to provide their families with money. Still there are ongoing rates and people who go there once a year might not care, people like me who live here do care because we don't save up 12 month and get laid the 10 days of vacations, we get laid 300 days a year and the more irresponsible people try to destroy the market by overpaying the girls the more everyone has to pay! Whoremongers have to stick together and not act foolish just because they got off by a girl which is way too hot for him!

Hooties and LD are from the same owners, if a girl is succesful at Hooties she gets pulled over to the cash cow bar! Hooties is the rehearsal bar for LD ;) (exageration) I am glad you liked it, because the most people doesn't like to so much. Hooties has 12 shows per night and living dolls2 has 26. LD2 has 60 employees and hooties has 28. Go figure where I know the numbers from ;)

Simie, the BKK tourist are just one example, i could have said, unexperienced people, could have said, ugly people who pay more to compensate their looks etc...

About the overpaying as a reminder. It is like I said but I wasn't finishing my thought there. You go with a top girl of a bar and you overpay her a lot, she might think you are an idiot but if you tell her that you will come back tonight, she won't be barfined if you don't come after midnight. It is simply to easy to take these extra bucks she gets from you! Not that I would do that myself because I make contact via telephone and I pick them up at marine 1 or marine 2 but I know from mayn of the girls who i call my "friends" that they rather risk to wait for the guy who pays 4k than having 2k save by a farang who is trying to bar fine her!

I don't think I disagree with anything you said, I especially agree with your theory about these morons who compare the prices with western prices!

One little exapmple before I come to an end:

On my first trips to Los I was with a group of business partners, one of them is Israeli who was born in Russia. he speaks russian fluently and since he thought nobody knew where Israel is he told the girls he is Russian (SOM NAM NA) Unexperienced, young and stupid I have been back then I let him agociate the prices since he claimed to be a Thailand expert. After I payed 5k to this girl I decided to fuck first and agociate later. Somehow he still payed his 4 to 5 k and i payed 2k for LT in BKK and the girls all came back when I wanted! So if, 2k in BKK is enough for the most it should be more than enough in PTY, who wants to pay more is ruining the prices, i can't stretch that enough and if you wanna do something extra, give her the ongoing rate and go shopping with her and buy her a new jeans or shoes. I can accept that!

CT, i don't agree its Bangkok guys over paying these girls. Most BKK blokes i know who go down to Pattaya for the weekend or whatever, do so in part to escape the high Bangers prices and a bit of sea air etc. Its mainly tourists who are over paying these girls. I find especially annoying the ones who state that they can pay what they want as its their money. They usually seem to think the more they pay the more the girl thinks of them. In my experience most of the girls just think they are idiots, but are quite happy to take their money. And the other type who insist on comparing the price to how much it would be in dollars or euros or whatever. When will these idiots actually realise they are not in Los Vegas or Frankfurt or whatever? You often find these are the same people who allow the girls too get away with poor service. e.g. pissing off early and turning an agreed LT into an ST and then still giving them LT money.

Simie.

:yeahthat:

Spot-fucking on!

When the average wage in Thailand is about 7000-8000 baht PER MONTH... (less up-country) why people pay 4 or 5K long time is a complete mystery.

The argument "its still cheaper than a hooker at home" doesn't wash.

Most things here are cheaper than "at home."

If a hooker charged $250 at home, would you pay her $350 just "'cause you wanted to?" Of course not!

The girls don't think farangs who pay these huge amounts are jai dee and good men... they think they're complete and utter fools. And so they should.

:banghead::cussing:

Archived