How much to barfine a showgirl

mickey707

This is why I stay away from the P4P scene. Punters argue amonst themselves about something they have very little control over. Everyone has their price. I remember seeing one night at either Long Gun or Nancy Wong's this short haired tattooed dancer. Unbelievable. She was the one all the other girls were watching. Never seen a girl move the way she did and was absolutely gorgeous. But after she finished always disappeared, never in the bar. So what if I decided that I wanted her at any cost. If I offer her 10k 0r 15k for LT am I ruining for everyone else. Who cares. It's about what I want to pay. But more importantly it's about the girls.

The point is you didn't do it!!!

Punters argue only here not in the bars! Yes, I have total control over the pricing. I don't ask for her rate, not before nor after her performance! I give what I think it was worth with an upper limit in mind! I never had complaints, I will never get any! I am around for too long and I never go with strangers anymore. It just won't happen that she is not happy with the 2k i give her for LT which is a lot of money in Thailand. She has one like me every night she makes 60k per month on top of her salary and drinks! That incredibly much. Like Little Pig sais, the average salary is about 8000 baht in LOS no need to give a girl 50% of that amount for 30 minutes work! Btw there are more guys that rather pay 1500 for LT than me paying 2000, in this case I am very welcome! Who pays more should rather donate it to the welfare or to the Tsunami Fund, there are still thousands of Thais who have lost everything and wont get anything back!

Just want to add that it is quite recent that LD and Hooty's got the same owner. Back then they had separate owners.

Sorry again, ownership has never changed, but maybe it wasn't official and maybe it isn't even official yet and Ken will punch my face later tonight. LD1, LD2, Honeys and Hooties are the same people, if the official version is a different one I am wrong and know nothing (just saying that to cover my ass)

Sometimes people own bars but they don't really own them, if you know what I mean :)

Yes' date=' I have total control over the pricing. [/quote']

You have absolutely no control over the pricing. You do however have total control over what you are willing to pay. Big difference. :idea:

Man you could easily work for the german IRS ;)

How about that:

if men keep the payments low WE have control over the pricing!?

Nope I stick with my first version. Up to me what I want to pay, if a girl wants to bitch about it we still can discuss that at the police station! What I am willing to pay is what she gets, no matter what!

[

LD1, LD2, Honeys and Hooties are the same people,

I remember reading somewhere that Hooty's changed hands from CEB to LD, sometime in 2005 I think. CEB certainly linked Hooty's from their web site and that link has been removed now. But I have no insight into bar ownerships so it could all be the same people for what I know.

[

LD1' date= LD2, Honeys and Hooties are the same people, [/quote]

I remember reading somewhere that Hooty's changed hands from CEB to LD, sometime in 2005 I think. CEB certainly linked Hooty's from their web site and that link has been removed now. But I have no insight into bar ownerships so it could all be the same people for what I know.

Yes it is true! My information was incorrect. The LD Guys own LD, LD2, Hooteys and Doll House.

Anyways, I have been with a board member to Hooties last night because it was nicely reviewed here. It was really terrible, one of the worst bars I have been this year. It was late so it is possible that at earlier times there are some better girls like in the other bars (at the same time)

On a scale from 1 to 10 it gets a 1!

Only fat or old chicks! (all very friendly)

Archived