The Russians?

JannikOJ

I heard that there are a couple of gogos in Pattaya with russian girls in them. Do the same rules of engagement apply as in the thai gogos? And where might one find that scene in Bangkok?

All stories and experiences are very welcome.

I know most of you prefer thai girls. So do i in fact. Im only asking out of curiousity.

And maybe, just maybe - one might try a change in diet sometime in the future! :D

Haven't used them, but I expect the cost much higher and the attitude considerably harder and colder. I can imagine that the girls are under rather different pressures to earn as well, ie; take home x000bt a night or get a beating as opposed to mother and kids going hungry.

ugh, why bother? go to the ukraine if you want to pay ridiculous prices for flabby farang ass with piranha capitalist attitude...I want to puke every time I see one of these skanks trying to steal earnings from the thais...deport all of them, I say, haha...

preahko

I heard that there are a couple of gogos in Pattaya with russian girls in them.

The girls aren't Russian and the establishments aren't really gogos. They are are eminently skippable places unless you have a thing for stocky women with facial hair. Think Soviet female shot-putters from the 1960s and you have a very accurate picture of the Ukrainian "entertainers" in these "gogos."

Almost none of the farang hookers you'll encounter in LOS are Russian. Most are from Uzbekhistan or Kazakhstan, with a few from the Ukraine or Estonia. They are all trafficked and heavily pimped by one East European mob or the other. These women are the second or third sorting. They aren't considered attractive enough to pull in customers in West Europe, Japan or North America, so they are marketed in LOS mainly to Arab, Indian and S-E Asian men.

Farang customers are merely the icing on their kaek. These women aren't worried about repeat customers- they would just as soon twist your dick off as suck it. Anyone who claims to have gotten a GFE from a -stan hooker has a minimalist definition of girl-friend experience. Steer clear unless your goal is have a really bad time.

I can't understand why in the world you'd be interested in post-Soviet women, especially not the wretched hags you'll see on display in Pattaya. You live in the capital of Blonde - Danish women are 1,000 times more attractive and 10,000 times friendlier than the farang hookers you'll encounter in PTY.

Evel

:devil:

And maybe, just maybe - one might try a change in diet sometime in the future! :D

If you call 5000 baht a diet, your welcome :)

They are not catering the regular farangs in the first place, russians rak russians! Thai rak Thai and nobody raks farangs ;)

They ALL have pimps and they WILL follow you home. Many dont do it in your room, they have their own! Highly risky if you ask me. Actually these russian girls would be hot in my home country but compared to the wee little Thais they look like frecking buffaloes!

In Soi VC are 2 private russian clubs (appartments functioning as brothels) never heard that anyone got harmed there!

I'd rather stick with the Thais, I don't find the whole situation with the russians too appealing!

There are som good lookers for sure, But hell I pay less for a Blonde Ukrainian or Czech 20-25 Year old here in Vienna ( 70 EUR 30 min, 100 EUR 1 Hr, 150 EUR 2 hrs) (3k5 - 7k bht)

No way I pay that for p4p with a blonde shark in the LOS.

these gals are there mainly for the korean and japanese. (just look in the big gogo on WS, loads of "gooks" in there)

Some fit your description, but in general that is simply not true at all. The prices are higher all right, but they can be just as friendly and cuddly as any Thai girl. Some of them are also really good looking. (Hardcore farang hating asia-fetichists will off-course deny this). I even had one of them calling me from Ukraine after she returned home. If you are able to make them like you, you are in for a good time. They usually need some warming, and if they still seem ice cold after a drink or two, just move on to a friendlier one.

Paillote

Archived