The Russians?

JannikOJ

Really? Where would you go then to meet these girls?

The same place you find Big Foot and Elvis in Pattaya. They stay in the hotel that has the mermaids in the pool.

I'm being facetious now about a serious subject. There's nothing humorous about the situation of the CIS hookers. While Isaan farm girls don't have the best set of options in life, they still have infinitely more freedom of choice and dignity than the Uzbekh, Kazakh and Ukraine women who've sold their bodies and souls to the Chenchen or Boris mafia.

If you do encounter a CIS, look very closely at her. She's using that half pound of makeup to hide the bruises on the face. Sometimes she got them from her pimp, other times from a customer, but the bruises are always there. And the bruises on her soul will never fade.

I don't hate the CIS hookers, I pity them. It's the traffickers I hate, but I don't have much respect for farang tourists who contribute to the explotation of these women.

Evel

:devil:

What are you talking about? You have to be pretty blind not to be able to see them in Pattaya. Look in the discos. You even have go-go bars without a single Thai girl.

I have had three encounters with CIS girls, so I am not an expert by far. But surely they had freedom to move around as anybody else. Hardship surely exists, as it does throughout prostitution environments in general. Different, but same, same.

Paillote

• 2 weeks later...

Archived