SPAM Now Accounts for 9 out of 10 E-Mails

preahko

I was tired to getting 9,999 e-mails to "enlarge my willy", sooooo, I replied and copied their e-mail address into the "CC" and "BCC" of the e-mail like 256 times. Then I attached some printer driver file (3 Mb) and e-mailed back to them.

After a few go arounds, they stopped sending me the junk e-mail! :)

Of course they use forged email addresses or somethimes the email addresses of innocent web users.

If by some miracle they did use their real address you will now have confirmed your email as being a live address and it will be traded with other spammers and your volume of spam will certainly go up.

I don't understand why these guys can't be identified and tracked down. They should get jailed for 100 years and 1 day.

The only solution is to activate a new email adress, dificult if needed for work, not my case, so I consider this and giving my new email adress out to only a handfull.

I don't understand why these guys can't be identified and tracked down. They should get jailed for 100 years and 1 day.

The only solution is to activate a new email adress, dificult if needed for work, not my case, so I consider this and giving my new email adress out to only a handfull.

They use a lot of tricks to make it harder to track them down, using misconfigured servers and insecure computers to send the junk emails for them.

From time to time they do get tracked down but all too often they seem to cut a deal and get off lightly.

Archived