Interesting reading for swiss park hotel

3juddy3

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no way would i pay for accomodation in advance and they debit my card!!

Keith doug,

That's fair enough. Some people don't like to prepay. Though not prepaying is far more expensive.

Booking direct with the The Swiss Park is 1700 Baht/night for a Superior room and through another agency is 1400.

Stay 10 nights and its works out quite a bit more expensive.

Tim

I booked via Thaihoteldiscounts and their service was great and fast. Also the price was the cheapest I could find in the internet.

The guest fee problem with internet bookings is very common in Bangkok. Forexample in Woraburi I ended up paying guest fees everynight and it became more expensive than if I would have booked it straight from the hotel web site.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say I was really pleased with my stay at the Swiss Park. Thaihoteldiscounts fare about 1200 a night for double is very good value for a Bangkok hotel. The swimming pool is quiet and rooms very clean and comfortable by my standards. This hotel will absolutely be my choice for the next Bangkok visits.

My experience was the hotel was very guest friendly. They asked an id card from the bg I brought in the first night and the second night my gtg friend came to see me and they didn't bother stopping her at all at the lobby.

• 2 months later...

Archived