Interesting reading for swiss park hotel

3juddy3

I was going to book at the"guest friendly" swiss park, when i saw these disclaimers on the asiatravel website for the swiss park.

** These room rates are not applicable to Middle East Nationality **

- No Charge for child under 12 years old sharing with parent's bed. ( No extra bed and No breakfast )

- Fruit platter

- Complimentary daily local English OR Japanese newspaper

- Upon request by guest & prearrangements, late check-out untill 03.00 p.m.

- Priority in room reservation.

- Joiner fee is automatically charged at Bht 363 nett per person (1 Jan - 31 Dec 06)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard that more and more hotels will charge joiners fees for internet rates but not for fullprice paying guests. The internet price is just for one person and not for the room, they say, so must charge extra for breakfast, towels, sheets, water and electricity.

I was going to book at the"guest friendly" swiss park, when i saw these disclaimers on the asiatravel website for the swiss park.

** These room rates are not applicable to Middle East Nationality **

- No Charge for child under 12 years old sharing with parent's bed. ( No extra bed and No breakfast )

- Fruit platter

- Complimentary daily local English OR Japanese newspaper

- Upon request by guest & prearrangements, late check-out untill 03.00 p.m.

- Priority in room reservation.

- Joiner fee is automatically charged at Bht 363 nett per person (1 Jan - 31 Dec 06)

To lay everyones mind at rest.

This hotel do not charge joiners if u book a twin/double.

Yes they say that. However they do not enforce it and judging by the hundreds of rooms we sold this month and every month, there are no problems.

However interesting that Swiss Park are not allowing Indian/Arab guests at the hotel effective 1NOV 06. They are following suit to many other hotels in Bangkok and Thailand.

Out of interest, i asked a hotel about this. Why discriminate?

Their answer, most of them leave the room in a right state, wer shoes in the bed, and are so unhygenic.

Any member need any advice etc, just pm me. As we always check every week with Bangkok hotels about guest friendly policies etc.

Also our rate is so good for this hotel. Pretty full till 16 Jan 07.

Tim

Archived