BrownFox's Cursory Pattaya GoGo Round Up

BrownFox77

Per Dog's request herewith a quick, simplistic round up of some of the GoGo's I visited while in Pattaya about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Pleased to report Pattaya is still doing great, there's many nice new places and some of the old joints have been remodeled and improved.

I'm one of those that likes both Bangkok and Pattaya, however since Pattaya's been improving I've been spending more of my time there - but it still wasn't enough time... :o

Anglewitch :up: :up: A fun place with plenty girls, even a good place to bring a BG for a drink or 2.

Carousel :up: Always know for its shows (and sometimes great lookers), I loved the "stewardess show" - the Showgirls started with complete Thai Airways Stew uniforms which were slowly, completely, taken off... :devil: (the only show I really liked)

Classroom 2 :up: :up: (over on Soi 2) Way, way improved and remodeled inside with some nice girls and a relaxed atmosphere. As a plus, Soi 2 and 3 have some of the better Beer Bars near by.

Club Boesche :up: :up: :up: GREAT lesbian Jacuzzi shows (try to get a seat on the leather couch in front of the Jacuzzi), upstairs see thru dancing, and multiple GoGo stages. Great new place, many nice girls but always quite crowded... :cool:

Dollhouse :up: IMO this place is getting a little better but I rate it just an average place with not much of an atmosphere (but they had a couple nice girls).

Happy aGoGo :up: :up: :up: Many excellent girls here and they have 2 new stage areas over on the left back end as you walk in where the girls wear something a little different - nothing!!! :hubba:

Heavens Above :up: :up: IMO anyway, not as "hot" as it once was but still worth a beer or 2...

Living Dolls 1 :up: Atmosphere here was great as usual but at least when I was there didn't see many girls I really liked, many of the better ones seem to have moved on.

Living Dolls 2 (showcase) :up: :up: Some great shows and nice girls here - good place to take a BG (or 2), and unlike previous visits in the past the air con seems to be better now.

Noui's aGoGo :down: Sadly seems to have gone downhill since my last visit (at least the time I was there)... :confused:

Paris aGogo :up: :up: I enjoyed this small, forgotten place in Soi Diamond, an easy, relaxed place with very friendly girls (and a few lookers). :cool:

Peppermint aGoGo :up: :up: A very lively and fun place, many nice girls, even some dek serves looked good, but seems to be crowded a lot...

Sharks aGoGo :up: :up: a nice small place with a few stunners, nice table dancing, very few punters

Super Baby :up: :up: a good warm up place for me, and they have a few new lookers - some even seemed friendly... ;)

Super Girl :up: :up: :up: I rated this place higher than Super Baby only because they have quite a few nice girls but FAR less punters than Super Baby, a buyers market at the moment...

Tiger Club :up: small Table Dancing place with a couple nice girls.

The Sea :up: :up: :up: Many great girls and a very fun, friendly atmosphere, and they even have shows... :cool:

What's Up :up: :up: :up: Really fun place, multiple stages, table dancing and they also have a Jucuzzi filled with girls... :devil:

Windmill aGoGo :up: :up: :up: While I didn't see what I'd call stunners (to me anyway) the girls they have are fun and the (lesbian) shows are up close and personal (be sure to bring some spare 20 baht bills for tips). :cool:

X Zone aGoGo :down: At least when I was there was pretty dismal, only about 3 customers and only a few average looking, bored girls... :confused:

:chili::elephant::yay:

This might better belong under the Pattaya forum but will let the Mods decide.

Thanx for taking the time, good observation, I would rate the most bars as you did!

Sharks aGoGo :up: :up: a nice small place with a few stunners, nice table dancing, very few punters

The usual confusion, the place you describe is Shark Club, on the back of the Soi Diamond 2nd level, there is also a Shark Agogo in the front of the 2nd floor opposite Tiger! Shark Club is definately better and 3+ girls are groping you if there arent many customers!

Thanx for taking the time, good observation, I would rate the most bars as you did!

The usual confusion, the place you describe is Shark Club, on the back of the Soi Diamond 2nd level, there is also a Shark Agogo in the front of the 2nd floor opposite Tiger! Shark Club is definately better and 3+ girls are groping you if there arent many customers!

Well shoot CT,

Now I wonder which one I was really in - I only had 2 girls groping me while I was there, and I thought when I exited (with one of the Gropees) I came out across from Tiger. Can't wait to get back and verify now... :cool:

Now I wonder which one I was really in - I only had 2 girls groping me while I was there, and I thought when I exited (with one of the Gropees) I came out across from Tiger. Can't wait to get back and verify now... :cool:

You said table dance and Shark

it was definately shark club since it is the only table dance bar up there (as far as I know)

If you have seen a small girl with huge babylons and an extremely sweet face with big eyes and big lips, she is 50% of the former C-Cup Twins! That was Shark Club (red leather sofas) 8 tables with poles, small and dark... right?

Now I wonder which one I was really in - I only had 2 girls groping me while I was there' date=' and I thought when I exited (with one of the Gropees) I came out across from Tiger. Can't wait to get back and verify now... :cool:

[/quote']

You said table dance and Shark

it was definately shark club since it is the only table dance bar up there (as far as I know)

If you have seen a small girl with huge babylons and an extremely sweet face with big eyes and big lips, she is 50% of the former C-Cup Twins! That was Shark Club (red leather sofas) 8 tables with poles, small and dark... right?

That sounds like the place CT, althought Ms babylon must have been BF'd already by the time I hit the place (was pretty late already).

Archived