are girls into fucking or not?

Topcatta

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST rooms can certainly also be used in an illicit RT between TG & farang. I know since I did it.

Furthermore number of such rooms can't really be used as a good measure that thais fuck a lot since the same kind of fucking occur in the west in either the guys or girls own room!

Regarding the act & all with hookers I won't say its much different in the west & east an amsterdam window whore can be as horny in 12minutes as a thai freelancer can be in 12 days if the chemistry, luck etc. played that way :hubba:

And don't forget 22.dec @ 4pm is global orgasm day, so please lets all get it on ;)

My problem is I have not learned the skills to seduice women. No problem with men. The really getting into girls and guys at the same time is pretty recent. THe girls in my bed were all extraverts and it just happened. But with the girls who are a little shy I cant tell when a girls wants to fuck or not. SOOOO MUCH easier with guys...Any advice is welcome.With GTGs I find it even more difficult cause TGs are so touchy feely with their own sexe anyway. One time last year in the Khao San area a restaurant waitress was coming on to me and my partner and touching us both. So I thought she must be a hooker and she even said she would come and visit us after her late night shift...to study English...And the girl was a real sweety and hotty and pretty as hell...So I immediately got all my English Thai dicktionaries out to prep for the language session, afraid that my vocabulary in the sexual arena would not be sufficient...She never showed up...Maybe it is also that we are a couple and that frightens women who are into fucking?

No advice but to keep an open eye, smile a lot, be a lovely couple and communicate your intentions clearly and politely...seducing is overrated and you can't always get what you want, anyway, but once you've gotten it right you'll be surprised how well a successful approach repeats. There's a lot of natural lez/bi girls out there so keep on exploring.

Archived