are girls into fucking or not?

Topcatta

Yes. They are into fucking.

They are, however, into fucking attractive - and thus possibly (but not necessarily) handsome - guys.

OK, let's face it, in 90% of the cases it means young guys - unless you really are physically and mentally (bodybuilding alone doesn't do it) in good shape. It helps a lot to know - which does not mean accept, just acknowledge - Thai customs. Surprise?

Shouldn't sound like a too strange concept.

What is your idea of a good fyuck? A girl? A MILF? Can be both?

If there is enough time to establish that there is a mutual concept of cool and/or fun (difficult enough with a girl from your own culture) and if you can refrain from treating her like a whore (...) there is a good chance she'll enjoy you.

Yes, Thai girls like to fuck.

Too mutt, actually :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Yes. They are into fucking.

They are, however, into fucking attractive - and thus possibly (but not necessarily) handsome - guys.

OK, let's face it, in 90% of the cases it means young guys - unless you really are physically and mentally (bodybuilding alone doesn't do it) in good shape. It helps a lot to know - which does not mean accept, just acknowledge - Thai customs. Surprise?

Shouldn't sound like a too strange concept..."

Hmmm...not sure here...I am fat, bald, maybe not really as handsome as I was when I was 25 (WHAT a looker I was then! Trophy boy!), but I have managed to get non hookers who were in my view, attractive, to look at me. I have even gotton multiple dates, no money changed hands, and in some cases, even got sex from them.

I think a lot depends on the girl, her interests, and how well she clicks with you. Oddly, I seem to be a babe magnet lately, which is odd, as I usually use my personality as birth control. :) Also, I think a lot depends on the guy and how he comes off. A young handsome guy who is an asshole and a hot head will lose out in many cases to a Thai girl, just from what I have seen anyway.

Yes, Thai girls like to fuck.

Too mutt, actually :)

I have to absolutely agree here...and let's stop talking about the P4P world for a moment...not just Thai girls, but ALL Thais LOVE TO FUCK.

think about it...what do you find every 50 meters in every corner of this country? FOOD. and what do you find every kilometer in every city of any size? SHORT TIME HOTELS. and folks, those are by and large not for fucking farangs, they're for thais fucking thais. and not P4P for the most part, either (though they do get used for that).

my Bangkok street is small--soi Rangnam--a kilometer long, at best. on that street are two--count 'em, two--short time hotels, and 7 Isaan restaurants (plus countless Thai restaurants, food vendors, bars, etc.)...and this street is nowhere near any P4P district, Thai or farang-oriented.

oh yeah, they love to drink too, haha...

preahko

What is your idea of a good fyuck? A girl? A MILF? Can be both?

and if you can refrain from treating her like a whore (...) there is a good chance she'll enjoy you.

quote]

I am a Farang woman who likes to fuck girls/women (only sex, no love RTs, would drive me crazy talking about what shoes to wear with what dress all day) and men. I do not care if she is a mam although in the West the kids can be a hindrance of getting down and dirty. Dont give a shite whether she makes her money with sex work. Just like any other work. Not a job to look down upon nor on the girls into the business.

My problem is I have not learned the skills to seduice women. No problem with men. The really getting into girls and guys at the same time is pretty recent. THe girls in my bed were all extraverts and it just happened. But with the girls who are a little shy I cant tell when a girls wants to fuck or not. SOOOO MUCH easier with guys...Any advice is welcome.With GTGs I find it even more difficult cause TGs are so touchy feely with their own sexe anyway. One time last year in the Khao San area a restaurant waitress was coming on to me and my partner and touching us both. So I thought she must be a hooker and she even said she would come and visit us after her late night shift...to study English...And the girl was a real sweety and hotty and pretty as hell...So I immediately got all my English Thai dicktionaries out to prep for the language session, afraid that my vocabulary in the sexual arena would not be sufficient...She never showed up...Maybe it is also that we are a couple and that frightens women who are into fucking? But then again the Dog doesnt seem to have a problem...Like your big Dog eyes on the pix, ND! Nice to see you anyway.

But with the girls who are a little shy I cant tell when a girls wants to fuck or not.

Welcome to the mens world, Topcatta! :grin:

If I think she likes me but she is shy and I am not 100% sure I like to play kiddie games with them, like pretending (in a funny way) to be mad at them which gives them the possibility to respond with a funny angry gesture at me. For shy people it is way easier to be rude than nice. After a while they loosend up and you can actually start a real conversation! Not very manly of course but it works!

Archived