Hotel Massage

James34

Hi everyone, Did a search but the numbers were all disconnected or didnt get through..

Can someone recommend a good outcall / massage service that will come to my room? I tried searching online and didnt have any luck..

Alternatively - is it impolite to ask the front counter? I havent done this before and dont want to offend anyone..

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get off internet and get out there and attack all the action! You can waste time on forums when you get back for your vaccation. :p Damn.. you didnt come here to post on internet boards?

Dont worry too much. Just be polite and smile a lot. Use common sense and go out exploring. Take some initiatives and cover interesting areas. Suck in the smells! Just dont be naive and watch your cashflow - You'll be fine! :) Dont hessitate to ask the Thais you meet on the street, hotel cashiers or in shops, etc. Most will go out of their way to help you find your way around.

You think too much! Now its vaccation time! Unplug that damn labtop and get out there!

Get off internet and get out there and attack all the action! You can waste time on forums when you get back for your vaccation. :p Damn.. you didnt come here to post on internet boards?

I second that excellent advice from mikky.

James34, go to a soapy.

Just walk in the door, sit down, and look around.

If you like what you see, tell papasan her number.

You can enjoy her right there (without offending anyone).

And/or, you can invite her back to your room.

Sapie girls are available to go off with you.

They use the standard bar fine system.

I hope you are not reading this, but, instead, are already out following mikky's advice.

Yes good advice!

Just had my first bad experience.. Paid 2000 Baht for a (bad) BJ from a freelancer

Will head out later to find a soapie - Sounds like what I need..

Im crook as a dog but not going to let it stop me enjoying my 1st trip here.. Just replenishing my fluids and dosing up on some more antibiotics before heading out again.. ;)

Yeah I should have stayed in that afternoon.. Cant remember the last time I was this crook... Turned out to be food poisoning, spent last night in fevers/chills and woke up in a soaking bed..

Not nice!

Starting to feel better this evening - thinking about heading out and trying my luck again..

Next time Ill definitely come with a friend or two.. Not a good place to visit alone (for the first time anyhow)

I know 2k was way too much. But I just wanted her to leave.. I was delerious and on the point of throwing up.. And when she left the beer garden she started to look a bit dodgey.. I trusted my instincts and paid up just to be rid of the hassle..

Gonna check out Soi Cowboy soon

Archived