Hotel Massage

James34

khun 006 ,

" Sapie girls are available to go off with you.

They use the standard bar fine system."

Assuming you are talking about Soapie girls :grin: , the " Standard barfine " would certainly exceed the common 500 Baht . I guess depending on the time you take her out better consider 2000 to start with .

BuBi

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dog

Yeah I know.. I was stupid to overpay. Its not going to happen again. I should not have gone out freelancing when my head was spinning so bad..

Im staying at Majestic Suites too. My sickness was bronchitis which got pretty serious - fevers etc and dehydration..

Its all good now - been out a few days and have been spending each night with a masseuse that I have only paid for once! Bonus.. and no dramas - she is fantastic :)

James and Big Daddy...

I had a full blown case of food poisoning from the Subway shop next to MS a while back. Sick as a dog for 2 days. Avoid that Ptomaine Palace from now on. Cipro 500 mg 4 times a day and Imodium got me up and about relatively quick considering it was more than just gastroenteritis.

Yep Im sure I got food poisoning from there too.. Plus the staff spent most of the time snickering and being idiots when they were making my sandwich. God knows what they did to it when I was not looking..!

Ill never eat at Subway again. I think the problem is poor refrigeration. They leave the meat and cheese out in warmish temperatures all day - perfect breeding ground for bacteria...

Archived