hotel room turn-off's

theshaw66

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what kind of things would make you not want to stay in certain hotel room's......for me if the bathroom is crappy i will walk in and walk right back out.....

For starters, I would have expected the maids to flush the toilets prior to my stay, if nothing else.

Someone might correct me, but in the 2K+ price range, you generally won't encounter this type of problem.

i never ever never ever for eternity will us or have used the hotel phone for anything else than ordering food or fresh towels!

You simply have no control, not that it would bother me to pay 200 baht more. I F*cking i hate it to stay put when I talk! Bring you cell and put a local sim card inside, you can't call cheaper within the country and if you call home use a calling card, no costs are supposed to apply!

Showers where the water temperature fluctuates between luke warm and scalding within a second.

Hotels where housekeeping seems to disappear by mid-afternoon.

That strange policy at the GP of adding a surcharge if you paid your bill with plastic instead of cash.

The hotel that tried to stick it to me for 12K baht for a cigarette burn in the comforter.

Everything about the Nana. :stirthepot:

Archived