Pattaya Massage

shandoe

You don't need advice,

You'll find 3 parlors on 2nd road from Soi 2 to Soi 3.

Walking distance of 200 yards. Don't go there before 5.30 pm. You'll get to see aprox 400 girls in these 3 parlors.

If you want a preview from the outside, use the toilet next to Cherry Bar on soi 3 in the 24 hours restaurant, in the hallway of the toilet you can look inside through a glass door. I can't find a major difference between those 3 parlors!

You are supposed to wear a condom when you get a BJ.

Many girls give BBBJs if you're an old fat man with low risk for HIV (at least according to the girls who believe that a HIV+ must not be pompui). Instead they use Listerine before and after. Intercourse without condom however is direct dismissal.

I never asked for a BBBJ in Sabai Dee/Land/Room but got many - girls say they dislike the taste of condoms.

If you want better body to body massage many say that Sabai Room is the best place.

I must say the 2 first parts of a visit are the best, not often that the sex was good - not even with a BBBJ. :)

Thanx for correcting me. I am not an expert. I thought a condom was mandatory for Bjs! Never asked, wanted to follow the rules. I don't like that BM stuff too much, the washing part makes me smell more bad than before. They use a soap for 200 baht and I use a soap for 1400 baht :)

It is so mechanical, you've been there once you know what happens next!

I'm not an expert either, so in fact you may be correct that condoms are mandatory for BJs now.

I came to Pattaya first time 1999 and since then 5 x 2 weeks every year. The first years I went to the soapies every or every second day. Now it's rarely more than 1 visit/trip. I happen to know one of the managers for 6 years and that soapie is the only one I visit now, not because it's better than the 2 other but I ask him to pick the girl who gives the best body to body massage. Maybe I get special treatment now as he knows that I'm completely healthy, but 6 years ago it was not special with BBBJs for "safe" customers.

The quality of the soaps and shampoos vary as the girls have to buy and pay for all such things. They also pay for the cleaning of the room after the massage BTW.

Archived