what's the going rate right now for a stunner..LT and ST?

theshaw66

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the translation...so, are there 'gentlemens clubs' in BKK? I'm certainly not aware of many gentlemen here..anyone got examples?? Also 'high end' massage parlours...wtf?

The most REAL stunners don't know that they are real stunners. Only those who are in business for many years! You can figure them out when you are talking to them.

on a side note:

I am rolling over the floor when I read numbers like 3000 to 5000 for LT. Compared to other cities that is a joke. How much more are the living expenses in BKK compared to Pattaya? 25%??? How is it that 3000 is the on going rate for BKK LT??? That is 100% more than in Pattaya! Just a huge rip off or total insanity of those who pay it.

Doubt I'll ever pay over 2k for a girl again, but I can see why some guys do it.

Things are a lot easier when you live there. If a girl rejects your offer, mai pen rai, there's always another day. When you're on holiday, time is precious. Guys don't want to waste a night brushing off all the crazy figures, bargaining back and forth, and HOPING they'll eventually find a girl who will go for less.

Doesn't validate the crazy prices the girls ask, but something to think about.

You are 100% right, I sometimes forget that the most people just going for 10 days once a year.

Having said that, payed in my very first Thailand night about 5k because my "friend" from Israel who was born in Russia was afraid the girls don't know Israel said:"I am from Russia" Voilá there was the russian rate quoted straight to my unexperienced face! Even more, i felt at the same night for the "My mom was sick and now she owes money to bad people, I am so scared for she" Actually my first night was 15k Hahaha (don't tell aynone :shhh: )

After talking in the morning to some guys they where laughing there asses off (i deserved it)

I was out for revenge, went to the same bar again (G-Spot at Nana) barfined a friend of hers and told her 2000 baht LT, she seemed happy with it. Scammy babe from the night before called me on my room the next 9 days because she felt bad for exploiting my lack of experience. On my last day she just came and brought me 4sqm of high quality silk alledgedly made by her mom to say thank you, she also gave me 2 handmade pillow covers and of course a scarf.

When I saw her the next time about 1 year later she gave me the performance for free and bought me a delicious Som Tam.

I guess she thought I am russsian and had to find out that I was a nice guy from germany and she felt bad about it. I was surprised by her persistance to apologize after I turned it down 8 times.

ps.

barfined a girl from Baccara once, she quoted 3000 and I said 1500, she was fine with that as well. Don't pay too much guys, even when times is short, there is not only one fish in the sea!

IMHO In the go-gos, it's not often a good plan to go for the stunners. More often than not the "Number 1 Off" (BG-Speak for the girl who gets most "off"s ie barfines) just want to get back to the bar ASAP to maximise their earnings and are usually no fun at all. The grade 2 girls are not in such a hurry as they are less likely to have the possibility of multiple barfines in one night.

Well that applies to BKK again!

In Pattaya the girl tells you upfront if she goes LT or ST with you! One who is not willing to go LT is not going with me at all! I want to decide when she goes!

One girl told me once she wants to go now! If she told me that upfront I wouldn't go with her. I said "I give you mony to be happy and now you make me sad" She was sorry and confused, actually thought I like her and she said she would come back tomorrow for LT. I told her I will never go with her. The she said "you not happy you no pay, me sorry too much!" The truth is that I would have kicked her out anyways but I thought it was bad behavior. I gave her 500 baht "for the Taxi" and after that she was really keen to make up for her "mistake"

Hell, I am a drama queen sometimes but principles are principles and by saying that I might have helped her to stay out of trouble with future customers! I became good friends with her after a couple of months!

In my not so humble experience :neener: i only went with stunners back in the day...i'm an ultra choosey f*cker, so to speak....never had a bad time or wanted for more...often wanted less in fact...

Archived