34-yo Dane shot dead on Samui

Moo_Uan

Article in Danish only

A Dane was shot dead while sitting in Opal bar in Reggae Alley on Koh Samui yesterday. Also a Swedish guy was seriuosly wounded.

The Dane was first shot through his right eye and then in the neck.

Witnesses have said that the two Scandinavians was seen in an argument with two thai men shortly before the shooting.

Police have arrested one Thai man i connection with the shooting.

Guest lazyphil

lets hope they were affiliated with scando hells angels, those guys break into jails with bombs to release chapter members, they can fuck those thai punks up royally!

Two guys that apparently stayed long term on Samui, owned bars on Soi Reggae and apparently both had Thai wifes/gf's.

Drugs were involved and apparently they've both been hit by a hitman who got arrested, with 10 or so other Thais. The hitman came from outside, Nakhon Si Thammarat.

Word is that they're both dead.

The police apparently knew that the hitmen was on Samui.

The swedish guy has been operated and stays in a security ward in a BKK hospital, guarded by several both uniformed and civilian guards - why and who's paying for this?

More information for those of you who read swedish can be found on the frontpage of www.aftonbladet.se

The swedish guy...stays in a security ward in a BKK hospital, guarded by several both uniformed and civilian guards - why and who's paying for this?

More information for those of you who read swedish can be found on the frontpage of www.aftonbladet.se

At least two reasons I can think of: 1.) Protection from further attempts on his life, after all, he is a witness: 2.) He may be under arrest for some reason and in custody (no info on what type of "security). Though my grandmother was from Sweden, she never bothered to teach me the language, written or spoken, so the link does me no good. My guess is that the Thai taxpayer is paying for the police; no idea about the private security--could only speculate.

HH

Archived