Getting Tattooed In LOS?

Savittre

Hi Dave,

I have chest, arm and back tattoos. I've never faced any more than an innocent stare from a curious passer-by. The girls seem to admire them from time to time as do many... but in most cases people tend not to care or notice them. It's not the same as some of the incredulous stares and sizing up of character that you'd get back home.

cheers,

Dan

quote:

Remember the difference between people with tattoos and those without tattoos is that tattoed people don't care it you don't have tattoos.

Dave, Didn't really mean to cause offence and personally I don't care if a someone wants to put a bone in their nose or a bolt thru their neck, you body your choice! Right?

You just asked me what others think, and I told you.

I'm an old c****t living in Thailand with a GF much more junior than I and who happens to be pregnant. To make it worse I drive a large sports MC here.

Most (well all) of my former peers and associates believe I've regressed into a emotional retard with a age denial problem. Ask me ! do I give a rats arse what they think?

Fatbastard. Do you give a rats ass what they think. LOL You told me to ask LOL No offence taken on my end. Be carefull on that MC bro. And by the way thanks for all the info guys.

Thanks for the info Fatbastard Of course we all have our own opinion on these matters. Remember the difference between people with tattoos and those without tattoos is that tattoed people don't care it you don't have tattoos.

Archived