have you ever had a bad session with a p4p girl,but keep thinking about her

theshaw66

i had a threesome in Ko Samui and one girl performed nicely while the other wasn't all that in bed,but she was damn hott...the body was smokin...i ended up only paying her for short time after saying long time because i was that disappointed...i fucked them first then we went to a full moon party where she got too drunk to fuck some more and passed out on the bed leaving me with just one girl to fuck...so i payed the sober one long time and the drunk one short time...but i cant get that sexy lush out of my mind....

Zombie has a very good point there.

Since you seem to be a sensetive guy who uses his head you might feel that there is more in this girl, maybe she just wasn't into the threesome or maybe she is always shy at the first night. With my Gym Mate (my recent post in the RT Forum) it was just like that. Smoking hot but lame sex, half a year later it was almost perfect. I knew it deep inside it could be great with her! I am sure you don't htink much different about it and add your guilt on top of it for agreeing to LT and paying her for ST.

Archived