New Brand Of Salad Dressing

Steve

H.S. Salad Dressing Befouler Booked

Senior, 17, facing aggravated battery, disorderly conduct raps

DECEMBER 18--Meet Marco Raphael Castro. The Illinois high school student surrendered today to face charges resulting from a revolting lunchroom prank earlier this month. According to Wheaton police and school officials, the 17-year-old senior ejaculated into a bottle of ranch salad dressing on December 6 and returned the befouled condiment to the Wheaton North High School cafeteria. It is unclear if the dressing was used by any students before the container was cleaned and refilled the following day. Castro, pictured below in Wheaton Police Department mug shots, has been charged with disorderly conduct and attempted aggravated battery, both misdemeanors. School officials learned of the prank from students, and Principal Jill Bullo sent parents a December 14 letter informing them of the "very unusual and disgusting incident."

heard of many stories of friends of friends doing similar things if not quite as extreme. Always struck me as pretty pathetic revenge as the annoying customer never knows and so doesn't care. Unlikely to kill them too. When I worked in restaurants it was far more fun to just dissapear for a bit when you knew that the person that was rude wanted to order something. Or walk straight past them.

Did you see the video a few years back of the fellow caught pissing in the coffee at work?

I saw that one. Yuck.

As a rule, I NEVER upest the waitor or waitress in a restaurant no matter how bad the service. I know a few people that worked in restaurants and it isn't uncommon to spit a loogie (the yellowish stuff when you get flem from a cold) into someone's food if they think the person is being an ass.

Archived