Trip #2

dubbs

Fellas, I think I am going to be booking my trip #2 soon. My workload in 07 won't be as tough because I postponed a large project so now I have time for a vacation, and I really need one too. I will probably go for 2 or 3 weeks and it will most likely be sometime this winter or maybe early spring, anytime from Jan 15th until April 15th. I am not sure of the events or festivals that happen in this time period but just read about the Moon Festival. For this and others can people please give me their recommendations and let me know what typically happens at that time of the year. Also for any festivals any recommended places as well.

This time around I think I will make a trip down to Phuket and probably for a week. I will probably spend more time in Pattaya as well since I only managed 24 hours my last time. Also goals for my 2nd trip would be to see a few more things that are touristy. My first trip only included the Grand Palace on my last day, I practically have no pictures other than a few of Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy.

Thanks!

Haha sounds exactly like my plan..

Just came back from 2 weeks in Bangkok and didnt even see a temple the whole time i was there..

Mind you, I was in hospital and sick for a whole week.. But still...

Next time I want to get down to Phuket and do regular touristy stuff as opposed to the bars and night markets etc..

Have to admit that Bangkok really got to me. Im already planning how I can get back as soon as possible.. Luckily Im living in Taiwan now so its just a short cheap flight away :)

Archived