Doherty/Moss wedding in Phuket?

chuckwoww

You guys won't want to miss this one....

BANGKOK, Jan. 1 Reports have suggested that supermodel Kate Moss is planning to wed her boyfriend, Babyshambles front man Pete Doherty, in Thailand.

On the island of Phuket, there were many rumors circulating that the two were planning to wed, Britain's Daily Mail reported.

Senior management at the hotel have been told that the couple are having a romantic, bohemian-style beach wedding. Family and friends have been invited, said an insider at the Amanpuri Hotel. Doherty is still serving a two-year supervision order for drugs offenses.

A source said Doherty would have had to inform his probation officer about a long-distance trip overseas.

But it would not have been too much of a problem since Doherty has not had to surrender his passport because he is an entertainer and requires it to work.

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/17008.html

I hope you guys are keeping up with this story...

LONDON Jan 2, 2007 (AP)â?? A spokesman for Kate Moss denied Tuesday reports the supermodel and rocker Pete Doherty had tied the knot during a candlelit Buddhist ceremony in Thailand on New Year's Day.

Stuart Higgins said Moss, 32, was vacationing in Thailand, but hadn't married Doherty, frontman for Babyshambles.

"There has not been any kind of marriage ceremony in Thailand. She is on holiday," Higgins said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2765035

i'm surprised peter baby didn't ditch Katie on the 1st Night in town after a stroll down Bangla.......much better looking Women around.

but if they were married it could just be a play on Katie's part.

remember when Mick Jagger divorced Jerry Hall it was claimed that the marriage was not legal in the UK as it had taken place on (i think) Bali.

saved him a fortune in a payoff.

Archived