LON-BKK £0.99?

wonderlust

I wasn't far off:

"Reports suggest Air Asia X flights to London could be priced as low as 9.99 ringitt ($2.84; £1.46)."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6233295.stm

Yes but its usually only the first couple of tickets sold that go for that price. Easy Jet was pulling that scam from the beginning and he continued to do so with Easy Car Hire, Easy Internet, he has just discovered that Easy Cruise could not work using this method.

I hope it does happen and I hope it does not, why cheap fares would be great, but thailand open to the Ibiza british scum (no thanks)

You cannot run a flight by filling it with 400 people each paying 0.99p so the sliding scale has to apply, also for low cost airlines to operate they need cheap landing fees thence why Ryanair/Easyjet fly to airports which tend to be some distance from the main hub. No chance of that in Bangers.

:D

Of course most people won't get those prices but for the early bookers cheaper flights will be available.

"We're going to really bring down costs on the long-haul product [in a way] that was never deemed feasible," Air Asia's chief executive Tony Fernandes told the BBC.

"I think that will allow us to offer fares to London from $80 to $450 (£41 to £231) return," he said.

Even £231 return sounds good to me (that's LON-KL).

I wasn't far off:

"Reports suggest Air Asia X flights to London could be priced as low as 9.99 ringitt ($2.84; £1.46)."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6233295.stm

Yes but its usually only the first couple of tickets sold that go for that price. Easy Jet was pulling that scam from the beginning and he continued to do so with Easy Car Hire' date=' Easy Internet, he has just discovered that Easy Cruise could not work using this method.

I hope it does happen and I hope it does not, why cheap fares would be great, but thailand open to the Ibiza british scum (no thanks)

You cannot run a flight by filling it with 400 people each paying 0.99p so the sliding scale has to apply, also for low cost airlines to operate they need cheap landing fees thence why Ryanair/Easyjet fly to airports which tend to be some distance from the main hub. No chance of that in Bangers.

:D [/quote']

That would be a worry about a bunch of assholes flooding in. Lets hope the flight to KL will put them off.

So make them land in Pattaya then !

Fucking brilliant idea.

Archived